Thread: Another newbie

MDB919 is offline New Member

Another newbie

First off, i would like to introduce myself. my name is matt. I have never experimented with steroids in the past. however, i have been doing alot of reading. i do have alot of experience in the exercise and nutrition/eating apects of body building. Im 21 years old and play semi-professional football in a league that does not do any form of drug testing. Im a heavier set guy at about 6'1" and 245 lbs. until recently i have not been very active in the gym. However, i am dedicated and feel confident that i am ready to get serious and try something new.

Im looking for advice on a steroid to take. It must be an oral form. i have been comparing Adriol and dianabol . i have found things i dislike and like about both. I want to put on as much solid muscle mass as possible, but i dont want to experience alot of body fat gain or signifigant water retention. The main reason for this is, i dont want to sacrifice what little speed i do have. and the obvious, i dont want to look like a gigantic ball of lard.

Any advice on these drugs, or recomendations on others would be greatly apprieciated. I really do appologize if i havent posted properly. i tried my best to read all of the newbie post information. Thank you very much.

Matt

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you cant inject, youre not ready for AAS then. Do a search for first cycles, test, PCT, oral only cycles (youll see why theyre bad). Do a lot of research before you do anything. If you havent been in the gym much at all, I would hold of on the gear for a while too.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    why MUST it be an oral form? why so eager to juice?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if you cant inject, youre not ready for AAS then. Do a search for first cycles, test, PCT, oral only cycles (youll see why theyre bad). Do a lot of research before you do anything. If you havent been in the gym much at all, I would hold of on the gear for a while too.
    this is basically what i was trying to get at.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agreed man if u can't inject then don't take steroids

may sound like a little girl, but i shake at the site of a needle

Quote Originally Posted by MDB919
    may sound like a little girl, but i shake at the site of a needle
    youre gonna have to get it over it or not take them at all. Its not that bad. I actually like sticking myself in a sick sort of way. Even when Im off, I take B12 shots, just to get the feeling of the needle!!

NOT READY!! if you can't inject, you are simply not ready. oral only cycles are far too toxic and gains are very hard to keep.

The simple fact remains, its like a phobia. i doubt i will ever be able to inject myself. so do you just recomend i never take anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MDB919
    The simple fact remains, its like a phobia. i doubt i will ever be able to inject myself. so do you just recomend i never take anything at all?

yup it youre too scared to inject dont take steroids . A lot of people were scared of needles at first, you just have to man up, face your fear, and do it. There's nothing to be afraid of.

yep!

injecting does not hurt!

i know, its not the pain. it really is a psychological thing that i just dont think i can get over

that's fine, but oral cycle are NOT the way to go.

reason being the negatives out weigh the bennifits?

and the gains are not permanent. very toxic, but even if you did everything right, you will gain 20 lbs in 4 weeks and when you get off, you will lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks. Seems like a waste of money to me!!

im sorry if i sound stupid, but remember....... <----newbie

bro, most of us asked these questions, and all of us got these answers. if you really want to cycle, you honestly do need to bite the bullet. The first time I injected it probably took me about 45 minutes trying to convince myself i could. when i got done, i was so disappointed. Why did i waste that much energy on something that didn't hurt. also, a friend of mind asked me to be an injection buddy when he got started (and trust me. this is normal). I injected him the first couple times until he got used to the feeling and got comfortable with it.

the only possible oral cycle would be anavar . I personally wouldnt take var by itself. It wont give you much size, but you will get some decent strength gains from it. Var works great when taken w/ test!!

i see i see, well, thank you very much for everything. i trust your advice and im going to take it. im not stupid enough to turn down advice from experienced guys.

However, if i did go on the injection route, what all would it entail? (more for informational purposes) if i decided to do it, i will do alot more research. and youre advice on what drugs?

test only for a first cycle...that's it. 400-500mg/week.

a good first cycle is 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. You can take an ancillary like nolva or arimidex to keep off bloat. Testosterone should be the base of all cycles.

nolva on hand and clomid for PCT, but this education will come with research

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    Simply close your eyes and have a buddy stick you.

by the way, my SN on AIM is MDB919 if you would like, you can talk to me on there too

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate , 250 to 500 mg/week. Split your dose into two shots per week, 3-1/2 days apart, as in Monday morning, Thursday evening. Run that for 10 or 12 weeks. Have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno, but don't bother taking it unless you experience symptoms like itchy or unusually sensitive nipples or lumps growing behind or around them. Make sure you have clomid for your pct (post-cycle therapy) before taking your first shot. Typical pct for this cycle is 2-1/2 or 3 weeks after last injection, take 300mg clomid the first day. Then take 100mg/day for a week. Then reduce to 50mg/day to the end, 28 days in all on the clomid. You could also skip the 300mg day and just go right to 10 days at 100mg and then 20 days of 50mg... whatever.

Test-only is the way to go for your first cycle. You will learn a lot from that cycle that will help you on subsequent ones.

Thread Information