Juice41684 is offline New Member

Now that 1-tests is illegal is it detectable

now that 1 test is illegal .... is it detectable if one was to get a juice drug test...... i have a government job written test come up in june and was just wondering if it was safe to use .......

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    NOT SAFE it is detectable and it is a derivative of Equipoise

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    NOT SAFE it is detectable and it is a derivative of Equipoise
    no **** ..... i didnt know this ..... how about Nutrex Vitrex Tribulus???? next best thing i guess right???
    i also have some 1-TU ..... by Nutrex (1-testundecanoate) .... would this be safe enough to use ..????
    Last edited by Juice41684; 04-30-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    No thats is still 1-test 1 test will have equipoise (boldenone ) metabolites and they will be able to test for it. so hold off until you pass the test.

Tribulus does not have any scientific backup on it raising test levels but if your going to do it buy a capper and get trueprotein.coms tribulus it is the best quality available out on the market take 5 Gs ed look into takeing longjack powder with it at 1-2
    Gs per day.

\But if you want some actual scientific backup on a supp that actually does rais etestosterone levels above normal range then get an aromatise inhibitor.

Id go with arimidex or if completley legal supp go with rebound XT by designer suppliments its a modified version of exemestane(aromasin )

Thread Information