ksizzle3000 is offline New Member

Newbie ballplayer w/ 1st Eq/Win cycle

whats up. im new to this stuff and eager to learn. im 20 yrs old and i play college baseball and im looking to stack a cycle of equipoise and winstrol this summer. I'm 6'3", 200lbs. i have 20ml of 50mg winny and 10ml of 50mg eq. once i start i plan on lifting 6 days/week and i run about 2mi and long toss every day (which is what i normally do). im wondering about how often to take each because ive heard different theories. should i do like 1ml injections of eq every 3 days coupled staggered with 1ml injections of win on different days or what? also, should i stagger the doses and build up to 1 or 1.5ml? any advice would be great.

Aboot is offline Banned
    You got a whole lot more research to do. You should have some form of testosterone in any type of cycle you would be doing. As well, you would only need to inject Eq twice per week to maintain steady blood levels. As for Winstrol , 50mg per day is the recommended beginner's dose. I would look up the "newbie" cycles and start there.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksizzle3000
    whats up. im new to this stuff and eager to learn. im 20 yrs old and i play college baseball and im looking to stack a cycle of equipoise and winstrol this summer. I'm 6'3", 200lbs. i have 20ml of 50mg winny and 10ml of 50mg eq. once i start i plan on lifting 6 days/week and i run about 2mi and long toss every day (which is what i normally do). im wondering about how often to take each because ive heard different theories. should i do like 1ml injections of eq every 3 days coupled staggered with 1ml injections of win on different days or what? also, should i stagger the doses and build up to 1 or 1.5ml? any advice would be great.
    do not pyrimad. stay with the same dose all the way through your cycle bro. my advice to you is do a search for first cycles. the one you proposed will do nothing for you cause you do not even have enough stuff to make a cycle with. you need to shoot at least 400mg wk. and enough to run eq for 12 wk minimum. you only have enough for 1 week! you dont even have enough winny. do you see where im getting at bro?

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    I Smell A Reporter......baseball?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Unoid is offline Member
    I don't know about you, But when I was pitching in college I was never able to lift anymore (pitching arm = can't be sore from lifting)... maybe you play a different position , or you don't care if you throw your baseball with sore arm/chest. EQ/winny will help with recovery and joint's some albeit.

My advice would be to long toss once or twice a week only, in the offseason and lift hard at the same time while cycling. Idealy to gain the hard muscle you want and to somewhat keep your fast twitch muscle in your throwing arm so you don't throw any slower.

BTW , more muscle in throwing arm usually = slower speed of the ball...
    The arm is a whip, not a cannon.

Goodluck

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winny will not help joints!

Logan13 is offline Banned

test/research

Use test, use test, use test!
    Research, research, research!
    Think of aas as a buffet, where test has to be the main course. Add what you want to the plate, but always test first. I know some will say that you don't have to always use test...sorry but the research and science is against them!

Thread Information