Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    jobyjoe's Avatar
    jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    243

    Question To use M1T, Or Not to Use M1T, that is the question...

    So I have some M1T questions. I've read a lot of personal reports about guys seeing great gains using M1T (ie. Like gaining 10 or so pounds of muscle). However, I've also read a lot of posts about guys not seeing great gains while on M1T. I was just wondering what some of you guys, who have used M1T, think about it. (ie. did you see gains, were the sides too much etc.) Also, are the gains worth the sides? Any and all info is welcome!
    Last edited by jobyjoe; 04-30-2005 at 11:18 PM.

  2. #2
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    So I have some M1T questionos. I've read a lot of personal reports about guys seeing great gains using M1T (ie. Like gaining 10 or so pounds of muscle). However, I've also read a lot of posts about guys not seeing great gains while on M1T. I was just wondering what some of you guys, who have used M1T, think about it. (ie. did you see gains, were the sides too much etc.) Also, are the gains worth the sides? Any and all info is welcome!
    first, remember that m1t is not a prohormone, it's a steroid developed in the 60s, that wasn't included in the early steroid laws because it was never marketed commercially. the reason it was never marketed commercially? it was more toxic than the other steroids already available.

    the stuff is powerful, but it's rat poison. much safer to do a real cycle.

  3. #3
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    Gains are explosive and might be the most powerful oral ever made in terms of anabolic ratio but sides are horrible.

    cholesterol is shot, test almost to 0 in as little as 3 days and liver enzymes sky rocket

  4. #4
    bradd5150's Avatar
    bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    314
    explosive is the key word for me, but I imagine everyone responds differently to it. I've never taken more than 10mg/day and have never had any sides. gains are absolutely incredible. if i keep a strict diet i can easily gain 17lbs in 4 weeks and lose maybe 5 or 6 in pct. If you've never used it i highly recommend the stuff. Just be careful, dont use too high of a dose and take supplements to help your liver and b.p.

  5. #5
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    Note: Keep a strict diet and consume more carbs than usual every 2 hours to help combat lethargy. I've used it twice and Superdrol once so far. I would use M1T over Super... Depending on your goals and physical state health wise.

  6. #6
    CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    426
    gains r great but the lethargy is very counterproductive to what one is trying to do while on the stuff.

  7. #7
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Gains are explosive and might be the most powerful oral ever made in terms of anabolic ratio but sides are horrible.

    cholesterol is shot, test almost to 0 in as little as 3 days and liver enzymes sky rocket
    M1T is probably one of the most powerful orals. I've ran two 2wk cycles and each time gained and kept 10lbs+ solid muscle. The sides killed me, though. That's the reason I only ran it for 2 weeks.

  8. #8
    ya_man's Avatar
    ya_man is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    first, remember that m1t is not a prohormone, it's a steroid developed in the 60s, that wasn't included in the early steroid laws because it was never marketed commercially. the reason it was never marketed commercially? it was more toxic than the other steroids already available.

    the stuff is powerful, but it's rat poison. much safer to do a real cycle.

    do u have a credible source for this info?...just curious

    first time i ran it 2 weeks on and 2 off etc...i noticed i was a bit more tired then usual...second time....i didnt have any negative side effects!....i just picked some more up and gunna experiment with it...through it into a cutting routine...gains were awesome both times and strength went through the roof

  9. #9
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249

    Red face

    Gained about 17 pounds in 24 days, lost 95% of it during PCT. Mind you i didnt do a proper PCT so that was the main reason I suppose. Also, it is over 2 months since my last cycle and my liver enzymes are still substantially high, especially "ALT" On cycle my liver values were both well over 100 so your liver will take an absolute beating.

    This beating will be lessened by ALA and Milk Thistle, but M1T is still extremely toxic. Run it now, but don't run it again a 2nd time for a WHILE!! Gains are there to be made, just play it safe.

  10. #10
    jobyjoe's Avatar
    jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    243
    So in your guy's opinion, would you use test over M1T? From what I've read, I think I would rather go with test-e over M1T. Would you guys agree?

  11. #11
    juice4life's Avatar
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    Of course man...That's obvious. M1T is nothing compared to Test! It does give good gains in a short period of time, but injectable Test E or C is always going to be better all around in my opinion.

  12. #12
    juice4life's Avatar
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    Another reason is we produce natural test that is like Test E and C. M1T with all of its sides is like poison with the effects of muscle growth. I would go with the Test

  13. #13
    BigT32 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    45
    M1T is good stuff I ran it for a while at 10ml a day and I gained 35 pounds of muscle. The only side I got was that when I got off my nipples got sensitive and developed lumps but it went away.

  14. #14
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    first, remember that m1t is not a prohormone, it's a steroid developed in the 60s, that wasn't included in the early steroid laws because it was never marketed commercially. the reason it was never marketed commercially? it was more toxic than the other steroids already available.

    the stuff is powerful, but it's rat poison. much safer to do a real cycle.


    I think your talking about methyltestosterone , a toatally different compound.

  15. #15
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    I think your talking about methyltestosterone, a toatally different compound.
    was methyltestosterone legal as a prohormone until the current ban? methyltestosterone is another highly toxic steroid , but other than that, it has a completely different profile than M1T - methyltestosterone is far more androgenic than anabolc, the exact opposite of M1T. M1T was developed by Searle Pharmaceuticals in the 60s. someone noticed that it was a poweful anabolic steroid that had not been included in previous bans (it had never been commercially marketed before, so nobody felt the need to include it) and it was a popular OTC product until congress plugged the loophole.

    if it was a recent invention how come there isn't some supplement company taking the credit for inventing it? how come someone isn't out suing all the other manufacturers for patent infringement?

    i rarely comment on a subject unless i know what i'm talking about. i would advise others to do the same.
    Last edited by MMA; 05-03-2005 at 04:33 PM.

  16. #16
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    So in your guy's opinion, would you use test over M1T? From what I've read, I think I would rather go with test-e over M1T. Would you guys agree?
    i would highly recomend test over M1t. if you feel you have to use m1t, use m1t WITH test, not instead of it. they stack well together, and the test will counter some of the side effects of the M1t.

  17. #17
    englishmorris's Avatar
    englishmorris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    13
    I have been on M1T, i have not had any sides other than tiredness. A mate had the night shakes, what sides are/have you lot had?

  18. #18
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    was methyltestosterone legal as a prohormone until the current ban? methyltestosterone is another highly toxic steroid , but other than that, it has a completely different profile than M1T - methyltestosterone is far more androgenic than anabolc, the exact opposite of M1T. M1T was developed by Searle Pharmaceuticals in the 60s. someone noticed that it was a poweful anabolic steroid that had not been included in previous bans (it had never been commercially marketed before, so nobody felt the need to include it) and it was a popular OTC product until congress plugged the loophole.

    if it was a recent invention how come there isn't some supplement company taking the credit for inventing it? how come someone isn't out suing all the other manufacturers for copyright infringement?

    i rarely comment on a subject unless i know what i'm talking about. i would advise others to do the same.
    It didnt market because unless its M1T, the non-methylated forms were unabsorbable in pill format and the substance was unacceptable for injection or topical because it irritates tissues. Methylated is the only way its ever been able to be absorbed by the body, but yes it is better stacked with other steroids . Less lethargy that way.

  19. #19
    kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    713....Houston Texas...
    Posts
    130
    I finished a 4 weeker of it, fighting off the sides (mainly legarthy, nausea, ect.) However, I started up again 2 weeks ago at 15 mg, and I couldn't deal with the sides. I just felt ****ty all the time and that did not work out well with my job. I did gain about 10 lbs pretty quick, but I've already lost most of it even though i'm still taking the 4AD. Also experienced pretty insane pumps but I still felt sort of tired even while working out; even with some B12 thrown in.(pills mind you) I'm really interested in trying out some injectable B12 b/c everyone says it puts the **** you buy at some vitamin store to shame which is all I've been able to get.

  20. #20
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    I personaly ran the E/C stack with the M1T, as for lethargy... I just had to talk myself getting out of bed. I never felt tired in the gym, I actually could of spend the night working out probably. I felt great working out with insane pumps.

  21. #21
    Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    I personaly ran the E/C stack with the M1T, as for lethargy... I just had to talk myself getting out of bed. I never felt tired in the gym, I actually could of spend the night working out probably. I felt great working out with insane pumps.
    I always use EC preworkout...

    I'm slightly scared to use it on M1T due to blood pressure, my hearts racing from the EC alone. Did you notice anything crazy with your heart when combining the two?

  22. #22
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by englishmorris
    I have been on M1T, i have not had any sides other than tiredness. A mate had the night shakes, what sides are/have you lot had?
    are you sure you didn't have any other sides? your blood work came back completely normal? it's hard to say you didn't have sides if you didn't even test for them, not all of them are as visible as lumps under your nipples.

    i can almost guarantee you had severely elevated liver values, and your cholesterol levels were shot. regardless of the sides people complain about most of the time, the #1 side effect of AS is heart disease. you may have brought your first heart attack a year earlier.

  23. #23
    LiftinJ345's Avatar
    LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    73
    I tried m1t made by higher power. (prohormone)..

    It was absolutely terrible. I got a lot of side acne and felt very bloated. I was EXTREMELY tired and slept all the time..... My friend also got the same symptoms.. It may have been the ****ty product from higher power, but i would stay away from it.

  24. #24
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    do u have a credible source for this info?...just curious

    first time i ran it 2 weeks on and 2 off etc...i noticed i was a bit more tired then usual...second time....i didnt have any negative side effects!....i just picked some more up and gunna experiment with it...through it into a cutting routine...gains were awesome both times and strength went through the roof

    again, you can't say you didn't have any negative side effects if you didn't test for them. as far as the strength gains go...i never stated it didn't work, it's a genuine steroid , and a poweful one. it's just much rougher on your body than other gear. here is an M1T Faq from anabolicminds, which as the most extensive "prohormone" coverage i've encountered. here is some basic info, you can hit their site and research their stickies if you want. i've done all the research i need in this area, so if you want further info you're going to have to do your own legwork.

    nptdude has been around a while, and is something of a prohormone expert, and may be able to answer your questions in this area better than i can.

    New PH FAQ-M 1T and other Methyls

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Im guessing this will be moved to stickies, or maybe Chemo et al want to make some changes or add things:

    By pogue
    pogue22@ziplip.com
    12/26/03

    The data contained in this update has been compiled mostly from user feedback along with some data present in compounds that have been released to the public in the past, or information from the pharmacutical companies that created these compounds. It is always a good idea to have a full physical before using these substances, along with having blood work done to check for liver/kidney anamolies.

    New Compounds

    Methyl 1-Test

    Methyl 1-Test is 1-testosterone with an alteration to the molecule that allows it to pass through the liver more freely without degredation. When a compound is methylated it changes the physical structure of the compound and it tends to act differently in the body. In the case of methyl 1-test, it seems to be a much stronger anabolic without particularly androgenic sides. Methyl 1-test is being sold in 5mg and 10mg tablets, as well as in powder and solutions. It seems to differ from other methylated compounds such as Winstrol and Dianabol in that it is more stronger mg per mg without very much conversion to DHT. The typical dosing pattern seems to be 5-10mg once daily. Those above 200lbs or experienced steroid/prohormone users might see benefits in 20mg ore more, however the side effects seem to be harsher the more you use. Some of the more common side effects reported are lethargy, decreased appetite, very painful pumps as well as high blood pressure.

    Methyl 1-test is a very powerful compound and is not recommended for beginners. This is clearly a drug and should be thought of as such. The only reason this compound is legal is due to the fact that it was never scheduled as a steroid since it was never manufactured, although its chemical structure is very similar to oral Primobolan . Users of methyl 1-test should be on the lookout for increased liver values, high blood pressure, extreme lethargy and pumps, as well as decreased appetite. Methyl 1-test should definintely be stacked with 4AD to help counteract some of these sides and give you the benefits of testosterone supplementation. Users should get blood work done before and after cycles of this compound.

    A cycle of methyl 1-test should not last any longer than 6 weeks. However, most users seem to prefer the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off pattern.
    Last edited by MMA; 05-02-2005 at 11:37 PM.

  25. #25
    englishmorris's Avatar
    englishmorris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    13
    You are quite right MMA i did not have my blood tested so i can't coment on what wasgoing on in my liver etc, i did keep a check on my blood pressure and that remained fine. i took it thinking that if i noticed any problems i would come off it again.

  26. #26
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by englishmorris
    You are quite right MMA i did not have my blood tested so i can't coment on what wasgoing on in my liver etc, i did keep a check on my blood pressure and that remained fine. i took it thinking that if i noticed any problems i would come off it again.
    you're smarter than most just checking your BP. i want to stress this to the new guys - the risks have been wildly exagerrated, but regardless of what anyone tells you, THIS STUFF IS NOT SAFE! this $hit is DANGEROUS! but we protect ourselves by arming ourselves with knowledge. but if you think you can just take this stuff, a few basic precautions and never ever have a problem you're fooling yourself. we're playing with fire, and we think the rewards are greater than the risks, but never fool yourself into thinking this stuff is safe, because it's not. you can drive drunk a thousand times and get away with it, but that doesn't make it safe. you can still go and get arrested or kill yourself the next time out. the harder you work to be safe, the safer you'll be.

  27. #27
    englishmorris's Avatar
    englishmorris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    13
    That's the good thing about forums like this exchange of ideas and knowledge etc
    You seem very well informed MMA, nice to see you on here

  28. #28
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    first, remember that m1t is not a prohormone, it's a steroid developed in the 60s, that wasn't included in the early steroid laws because it was never marketed commercially. the reason it was never marketed commercially? it was more toxic than the other steroids already available.

    the stuff is powerful, but it's rat poison. much safer to do a real cycle.
    deffinately agree
    well sayd bro

  29. #29
    bigger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,142
    cant you take both test e and M1T?

  30. #30
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i would highly recomend test over M1t. if you feel you have to use m1t, use m1t WITH test, not instead of it. they stack well together, and the test will counter some of the side effects of the M1t.
    you'll notice that was one of my earlier suggestions. they do stack very well together (for results, not for health). i stacked them and quickly became monstrously huge. i also decided that the sides weren't worth it, and i would never use M1t again.

  31. #31
    nathanlgd's Avatar
    nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    453
    I often see M1T mentioned with 1-AD - I always thought these two were similar but with M1T being the more aggressive. I was thinking about doing a cycle on 1-AD but after reading this thread its a little off putting - that is, if M1T and 1-AD are as closely related as I originaly thought?

  32. #32
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I often see M1T mentioned with 1-AD - I always thought these two were similar but with M1T being the more aggressive. I was thinking about doing a cycle on 1-AD but after reading this thread its a little off putting - that is, if M1T and 1-AD are as closely related as I originaly thought?

    they were frequently mentioned together because they were 2 of the most effective OTC substances before the ban. they also stack well together, 1ad compensating for some of the M1T sides. 1AD is much safer than M1T. go to anabolicminds and read their prohormone FAQ and stickies, will answer all your questions. a search of our own supplement section probably would too.

    "ask and ye shall receive"

  33. #33
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    M1T's sides can be reduced slightly by adding test.

  34. #34
    MMA's Avatar
    MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    you're smarter than most just checking your BP. i want to stress this to the new guys - the risks have been wildly exagerrated, but regardless of what anyone tells you, THIS STUFF IS NOT SAFE! this $hit is DANGEROUS! but we protect ourselves by arming ourselves with knowledge. but if you think you can just take this stuff, a few basic precautions and never ever have a problem you're fooling yourself. we're playing with fire, and we think the rewards are greater than the risks, but never fool yourself into thinking this stuff is safe, because it's not. you can drive drunk a thousand times and get away with it, but that doesn't make it safe. you can still go and get arrested or kill yourself the next time out. the harder you work to be safe, the safer you'll be.
    baron is correct. another note on side effects - it's not always just a matter of taking another pill or another shot to beat the sides. if you want to be safe, there are going to be some lifestyle changes. if you take AS that blows your cholesterol levels, stresses your heart, or damages your liver, you're going to have to live a lifestyle that compensates. yeah, your tren and test cycle may give you a sixpack, even if you're still eating late night pizza in the dorm. but you're going to have to clean up your diet anyway to compensate for cholesterol issues. no more mcdonalds for you, even off cycle. you're going to have to limit your alcohol consumption too, even off cycle, to limit stress. i realize that your liver is a resilent organ and can recover from almost anything it survives, but you don't want to begin your cycle with an already stressed liver.

    there are guys on the boards that have been cycling for 20-30 YEARS, and are demonstrably healthier in every measurable way than the average guy their age, better cholesterol, liver values etc. they did this by being smart and living clean.

    yeah they look like guys in their 50's...they look like a 50 year old schwarzznegger or stallone, and they can still tag beautiful women half their age. 3 times a night compare this to your average fat, balding, miserable middle aged guy who is discovering he has a favorite chair. it's up to you, life is about choices.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •