terbo16 is offline Junior Member

results from letro/clomi/liquidex

kinda new here just wondering if any users of these products could post there opinions??? do they work ??? i need something for my gyno!! i am currently on week 3 of my 12 week sus250/stan50 cycle and my gyno is acting up. any suggestions??

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terbo16
    kinda new here just wondering if any users of these products could post there opinions??? do they work ??? i need something for my gyno!! i am currently on week 3 of my 12 week sus250/stan50 cycle and my gyno is acting up. any suggestions??
    I used that combo and it reduced my gyno drastically. I let it go longer than I should have and the combo still did away with most of it. Letro is the key.

anyone else sometimes i feel like all this is marketing to sell product

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    ive only used letro for 2 days and it reduced my puff nips while on cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you been running any anti-e's at all? They could take a few weeks to get blood concentrations up and leveled............

But you could run 80mg of Nolva ED and 1.25mg of letro EOD until symptoms subside. Then run20mg of nolva ED and keep the letro the same for the rest of the cycle.

i have not been taking anyhting during my cycle, i had a smal unoticeable gyno since my last test cycle which was 4 yrs ago ever since then ive only used EQ. Tried to throw in some test now and the nipple is blowin up pretty fast

system admin is offline Owner

Quote Originally Posted by terbo16
    i have not been taking anyhting during my cycle, i had a smal unoticeable gyno since my last test cycle which was 4 yrs ago ever since then ive only used EQ. Tried to throw in some test now and the nipple is blowin up pretty fast
    This will allways happen to you........ the gland is there and the only way to keep this from happeneing again is surgery. Too many will tell you that AI's like letro will take the gyno away...... this isn't true because the gland is there and anytime there's a uptake in estrogen in your system it will bind to that receptor site and make the gyno appear again.

To help with the swelling and keep the estrogen from binding to the ER to what I said above............. Letro will help reduce the swelling and stop anymore conversion of test to estrogen....... and the Nolva will bind to the ER so that any estrogen that is not stopped by the Letro will not have a place to bind.

One more thing you need to allways use an anti-e durring your cycle............... good practice is to start them 2 weeks out from the cycle...... and run them a week or two after PCT is completed.

anyone else that has used these wanna post any reviews of these products???

Thread Information