Thread: Cycles?

tomysole is offline New Member

Cycles?

Just wondering why steroids are taken in cycles that last for around 12 weeks plus? Why couldn't someone only take them for maybe a month and come off?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Read, and educate yourself on this topic man. Use the search button for topics you would like to learn about and read. You have alot to learn before you cycle.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The peak blood levels of the compounds need to be reached for the full effects to be felt. Depending on the ester, that could take days or weeks. As well, your body needs a break from compounds, thus the longer you are on, the longer it will take your body to get back to "normal" when off.

mustangz is offline Junior Member
    because most steroids dont even get in your system good until around four of five weeks.So a four week cycle would do nothing much.Trust me the guy that introduced me had me on a five week cycle my first and really messed me up because your first cycle you usually see the most results.

How long would someone taking sust want to run his cycle?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u search.... u will find the answers to what u seek....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if u search.... u will find the answers to what u seek....
    -words of wisdom

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    sust probably not the best choice if your a first timer

why?

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I would recomend 500mg Test enanthate /week and 40mg d-bol /day for a first timer and maybe if you wanted to go all out 300-400mg EQ or Deca to solidify your gains, I am on my 5th cycle and have to say I like EQ for hardening me up and deca for mass gain, but its your choice. Sustanon is too much of a mix and requires frequent injecting to keep blood levels stable. It has short and long releasing test. Go with enanthate that can be shot once or twice a week and not every other day like sustanon.

Oh also for a first timer run your cycle 8-10 weeks and only run the D-bol for 4 weeks its too hard on the liver, just start using that search button before you even think about a cycle.

Thanks, I have read on various web pages that sust stays in your system for pretty long so you only have to shoot it like every 7-14 days. Maybe they were wrong though. I guess I'll study a bit more. Thanks

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I agree with slowpin, try some straight test and see how you do, the d-bol would be ok to get you going but i'd wait on the other stuff till you've got a feel for it

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomysole
    Thanks, I have read on various web pages that sust stays in your system for pretty long so you only have to shoot it like every 7-14 days. Maybe they were wrong though. I guess I'll study a bit more. Thanks
    sust really needs to be shot every other day due to the short acting prop ester in it, if you want to keep stable blood levels

Thing is , I'm 24 now and when I was in high school like 6 years ago. I injected sust for about 5 weeks. Yes, I know very stupid for an 18 year old to take gear. But I wanted to gain weight and impress the gina. So I did it and gained about 15 pounds. I had a really good experience although rather stupid now that I look at it. That's the only reason I'm interested in knowing more about it. Thanks for all your advice though.

we are the same age bro, did it stunt your growth? Go with the enanthate and D-bol for some killer pumps and growth.

No man I'm about 6' 1" and weight only 170 lbs. Ripped as hell though. I have a fast ass metabolism.

now that you say that I know you will like the D-bol, it should give you some good mass gain, I was always afraid to take D-bol because I thought it would make me bloat up real bad in the face and hold water but its the freakin opposite, I know it sounds crazy but D-bol gets me shreded and packs muscle on like crazy.

I have always been a bit scared to try d-bol to. Does it have any crazy side effects for you?

Thread Information