CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

ppl make me laugh

Im havin a hard time finding pure dextrose in my area and kent is gonna charge me 3x the cost of the dex in shipping charges so i goto the gnc and im reading the ingredients of cell-tech and lo and behold, dex is #1. So i ask the gnc guy if all the sgar in cell-tech is dex or is it a mix and he's like why u want sugar unless your bulking cause it just gets stored as fat so im like well it causes an insulin spike which is desirable pwo and hes like an insulin spike triggers fat storage and im like an insulin spike triggers tissue storage and he looks me dead in the eye and repeats an insulin spike causes fat storage so luckily i start my cycle monday and im not ill tempered today so i just dont say anything and i pick up the latest md nd leave but all the while i wanna scream at him how stoopid he is and he has no business working there and giving advice to ppl who might believe him and how the frick does he think an insulin spikes sole purpose is to trigger fat storage when 32076543 ppl pay an arm and a leg to inject insulin into their bodies pwo at great risk, and every issue of MD for the past 2307 years has at least 1 article about the anabolic effect of an insulin spike pwo. I HATE GNC, THEIR WORKERS SAY STOOPID SHEE|T.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I rang up the 2 largest pharmacy chains in my country looking for dextrose. One didnt know what it was!! The other couldnt understand why i wanted it and kept offering me energy drinks.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I never talk to the people at GNC for advise they know nothing... there is on buff guy at my GNC, he knows absolutely nothing he just stands there doing nothing (Im still trying to figure out why hes even in shape giving the info he does), and there is a fat women who know nothing.

AND ADD SOME PUNCTUATION IN THERE U GOT LIKE 2 PERIODS IN THE WHILE THING

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I never talk to the people at GNC for advise they know nothing... there is on buff guy at my GNC, he knows absolutely nothing he just stands there doing nothing (Im still trying to figure out why hes even in shape giving the info he does), and there is a fat women who know nothing.

AND ADD SOME PUNCTUATION IN THERE U GOT LIKE 2 PERIODS IN THE WHILE THING
    Sorry I was kinda going off. Most of my posts are good. Just reliving the moment I guess. I wonder if that's how saluu feels?

BTW any1 in hawaii know where to get dex? I tried one of those net searches and came up with like 5 stores that supposedly stocked it but NONE of the did.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i found my source of dex from a fat free high energy mega complex carbohydrate drink.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    So i ask the gnc guy if all the sgar in cell-tech is dex or is it a mix and he's like why u want sugar unless your bulking cause it just gets stored as fat so im like well it causes an insulin spike which is desirable pwo and hes like an insulin spike triggers fat storage and im like an insulin spike triggers tissue storage and he looks me dead in the eye and repeats an insulin spike causes fat storage.
    lmfao

bigger is offline Senior Member
    what is cell tech

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    what is cell tech
    ask jay cutler

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    ask jay cutler

roflmfao

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame