**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member

Mtv true life guy on roids???

I was watching MTV true life "I want the perfect body" awhile ago. I was just wondering if anyone knew if that guy was on something or was he really all natural like he said he was.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yeah, I think Anthony was on the roids...my question was this.. i know he was getting lean for competition, but where the hell is he getting his protein intake by eating 3 heads of lettuce for dinner

yeah I agree with you D3 I totally think he juiced

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think he was injecting gh right into his nose. Did yall see the size of that thing. j/k I am pretty sure he juiced, but he couldnt admit it on mtv.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah, I would have to agree. He just didn't have that "natural" look. Too hard of a body. Too "mature" of muscle. Also, if you've ever seen a natural guy get into contest shape, you know that it is REALLY hard to get so cut without sacrificing size and shape.

And why couldn't he admit it on MTV? Did they say everyone on the show wasn't using drugs(I missed the first 10 minutes maybe they said that...)?

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I think he was injecting gh right into his nose. Did yall see the size of that thing. j/k I am pretty sure he juiced, but he couldnt admit it on mtv.
    wow you just made me bust out laughing! hahaha. good one!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=WiLLpOwEr]Yeah, I would have to agree. He just didn't have that "natural" look. Too hard of a body. Too "mature" of muscle. Also, if you've ever seen a natural guy get into contest shape, you know that it is REALLY hard to get so cut without sacrificing size and shape.

And why couldn't he admit it on MTV? Did they say everyone on the show wasn't using drugs(I missed the first 10 minutes maybe they said that...)?
    Ofcourse he is on roids why do you think he is still living at home with his parents. Its not just for help shaving his ass i will tell you that.
    And his shape was ok but i have a friend is a true natural bb and he would have shamed him rite off stage. But jesse has been trainging a hell of alot better and like you all said that guys diet was just plain wierd

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Yeah, I would have to agree. He just didn't have that "natural" look. Too hard of a body. Too "mature" of muscle. Also, if you've ever seen a natural guy get into contest shape, you know that it is REALLY hard to get so cut without sacrificing size and shape.

Well could you imagine what would happen if they did the show on getting the PERFECT BODY and having people on the show admit to using gear. You would have all sorts of teens wanting to use gear seeing the results and not the consequences. It was almost laughable though when he said he was all natural !!!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Well could you imagine what would happen if they did the show on getting the PERFECT BODY and having people on the show admit to using gear. You would have all sorts of teens wanting to use gear seeing the results and not the consequences. It was almost laughable though when he said he was all natural !!!
    How many teens DON'T know about steriods and their side affects? I think everyone in my high school did..Maybe like a 12 year old or something but how the hell is he going to get a source?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    How many teens DON'T know about steriods and their side affects? I think everyone in my high school did..Maybe like a 12 year old or something but how the hell is he going to get a source?
    I see more and more kids 15-19 on this board trying to get advice on cycles. Even if they know what the side effect could be, they look past that and think that it won't happen to them because nothing happened to a guy they know the used gear.

Plus, i'm sure MTV does not want to look like they advocate the use of steroids .

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    That's what I thought! The dude was huge. I didn't seem to see any acne that's why I was confused.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Yeah, I think Anthony was on the roids...my question was this.. i know he was getting lean for competition, but where the hell is he getting his protein intake by eating 3 heads of lettuce for dinner

haha....i laughed forever when i saw that.....all the dude ate was salads..i know he didn't get that big eating salads only...i dont even remember him taking any protien shakes

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    haha....i laughed forever when i saw that.....all the dude ate was salads..i know he didn't get that big eating salads only...i dont even remember him taking any protien shakes
    they do a true life on marijuana and heroin addicts shooting themselves up but they couldn't let him admit to juicing?

i agree that his physique definitely showed use of juice...he had some acne on his shoulders and his proportions were anything but natural.

remember, in the competition where he finished 4th the winner got his pro card...so why wouldn't he at least be on test suspension or winstrol ?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    They said that all of those kids were trying to get the perfect body without drugs or surgery. I'll take MTV's word for it, considering that he didn't look like he didn't have the striations that would've come with the use of diaretics, and he was talking about using potassium to kick the water out of his muscles.

Devildog99 is offline New Member

Its a damn MTV conspiracy to make wanna-be body builder kiddies turn into vegitarians by showing some ripped kid eating nothing but salad! CHICKEN kids! thats where real power comes from!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Fish>chicken

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Fish>chicken
    but it tastes like shit! I can only take so much tuna...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I am not big on tuna myself, but i Do love some Chicken, matter of fact, just downed the footlong roasted chicken sub from subway

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    remember, in the competition where he finished 4th the winner got his pro card...so why wouldn't he at least be on test suspension or winstrol?
    That is what confused me, it didn't look like a national show? I have seen some nationals (one where Tom Prince got his pro card) but these guy's on MTV while big did not seem to be of the same caliber. Was that show really for a pro card?

gotold is offline New Member

Yes he is natural

He was always natural. He did not take anything before the show. He used xendren that is it. Also ephdra, caff. and asprin. Yes he could have had access to anything but chose not to and he does know about roids and the side effects of them. The pro card is a natural pro card so they do look different from regualr body buiders. But just remeber genitics are genetics and if he did want to go on he would be impressive. he is strong as and ox 315 incline bench for six to 8 and can just about rack every machine. his diet was 3,500 cals and worked his way down to 2,500 cals with a lo carb down to 50 to 100 at 2,000 cals to change up the routine.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotold
    He was always natural. He did not take anything before the show. He used xendren that is it. Also ephdra, caff. and asprin. Yes he could have had access to anything but chose not to and he does know about roids and the side effects of them. The pro card is a natural pro card so they do look different from regualr body buiders. But just remeber genitics are genetics and if he did want to go on he would be impressive. he is strong as and ox 315 incline bench for six to 8 and can just about rack every machine. his diet was 3,500 cals and worked his way down to 2,500 cals with a lo carb down to 50 to 100 at 2,000 cals to change up the routine.

Is there a reason you are going around saying all this stuff? You bumped another old thread in the lounge so I'm curious.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    I saw it and there is no way he was all natual. He is just one of those guys who is all juiced to hell and wont admit it for anything. There is no way he got that way off those damn salads !

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    why would you bring back a 2 year old thread
    damm post whores

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if hes natural it think i might become natural and do what he does with syringes and gear
    Testosterone is naturally occuring in humans
    so it best be natural if i use testosterone injections
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 05-12-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I am not big on tuna myself, but i Do love some Chicken, matter of fact, just downed the footlong roasted chicken sub from subway
    hmmm, I dont think thats chicken.

hahha

more like ground up chicken skin, eyes, feet, any part they can "harvest" from the carcass that they cannot specifically sell.

mmmm tasty

Thread Information