Tanker is offline Junior Member

thigh injections

i usally go glutes but since i got some 1inch 21 gauge pins was thinking about the thigh how bad are thigh injects i am injection 300mg test cyp

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    there easy, i find it less painful to inject more to the upper side of my quad.

spotinjections.com

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I like doing the side, smack dab in the middle. I always seem to switch when I hit towards the top. Either way, both sites are painless.

Don't be discouraged if you just happen to hit a nerve you first time. I have a couple times, and although they dont 'hurt', they do pinch a little.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    they can be a bi#ch if not hit in a comfortable spot.

just did my thigh it was painless for some reason the glute hurt like hell when the pin went in but the thigh had no feeling only thing is when i aspirarted it was like air bubbles in the glute it was like pulling up nothing when aspirating

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing 250 mg of Test C right now and have used the quads many time, no pain at all. Occasionally you will get a twitch when the needle goes in but that is it.

chionardo is offline Junior Member
    I tried to do a quad injection the other night and it was the most pain I've ever felt in my life. I put the pin in and felt a little bit of pain and the within seconds the pain was rediculous, I was nearly screaming, I got my brother to pull the needle out and eventually did the shot in my glute. I don't know what the hell I hit but f*cking hell it hurt and continued to hurt for about 2 hours after. This has only EVER happened about 3 times in my few cycles. Anyone have any idea what went wrong?

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i do them all the time. been shooting ed for 7 weeks now. i find them to be easy. however, this morning was the first time i was in a vein. so i pulled out and found another spot. i'm doing prop/eq/var and i'm getting so veiny. i can actually see alot of veins in my quads now. i find quads to be easy. i'm not that flexible so it's much harder reaching around and trying to do my glutes.

dtr98 is offline Member
    hit top of quad on outside, piece of cake. pecs are good too.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    21s are huge, I just tried 23's for the first time and what a difference, not as fast injecting but no pain, try one inch pins for quads and go to Spotinjections.com and get all the other answers you need Good luck

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Pecs are easy.

The quads, I inject outside of the leg, closer to the top at a downward angle. NO PAIN EVER.

L8

Logan13 is offline Banned

be smart

the only reasons anyone should be using pins larger than 23-25G:
    1) compound can't be injected through smaller pin
    2) individual likes scar tissue.

21G are huge when compared to 23 or 25G. I never hear about anyone that has been using 25G getting too much scar tissue even with ED injects. Always hear about too much scar tissue with pins larger than 23G.
    Be smart and don't make it harder than it has to be.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    21s are huge, I just tried 23's for the first time and what a difference, not as fast injecting but no pain, try one inch pins for quads and go to Spotinjections.com and get all the other answers you need Good luck
    dude you can use a 25ga with no problems and i have heard (not done) ppl using 29 ga for thigh injects
    as lonng as it's test
    winny wouldn't go through a pin that small but test p e and c will

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I use 23 gage 1.5 inch for the delts quads and glutes. One of my friends is a nurse and she told me to stick the needle in fast inject slowly then pull out fast, works great for me I never have any injection soreness EVER and I do eod injections

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    thigh injects are the best. you have full control of the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    the only reasons anyone should be using pins larger than 23-25G:
    1) compound can't be injected through smaller pin
    2) individual likes scar tissue.

21G are huge when compared to 23 or 25G. I never hear about anyone that has been using 25G getting too much scar tissue even with ED injects. Always hear about too much scar tissue with pins larger than 23G.
    Be smart and don't make it harder than it has to be.

i agree 21g is huge but when i got my test the doc gave me 1inch 21g to draw with and 23g to shoot the glutes with i used the 21g for my quad today but will be getting some 25g 1 inch for my quads and thanks for the replies

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    21ga is nice for drawing, but I agree with everyone else... switch to a 23ga or 25ga for shooting. Make sure your leg is totally relaxed. Be sure to let a drop of juice slide down the pin when you purge the air. Stick it quickly through the skin, then slowly into the muscle. If it sticks when you try to pull it out, give it about a 1/4 twist, clockwise. That should free it up.

Thread Information