vestax is offline Member

HCG questions for extended cycle

I am on week 11 of a 20 week cycle:

Test Enanthate (500mg/wk)

will follow up with clomid / nolva PCT.

I want to add HCG to my cycle to help with the recovery. I get it in 5000 UI kits. How much do I need? and how hard is it to use the kits are there instructions on this board? the kits suppsoedly make 5000 UI and come with 1ML of bact water.

How much should I buy?

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    you may be able to get away with 1 bottle, but I would order 2 to be safe, if you dont use it, save it for your next cycle. Use 500ui per week up until your final week before PCT.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I would reasearch that question because there is no straight answer that I have found. Ive done some reasearch and it seems like I'm going to have to make an educated guess on what the safest way to dose it. So far my perception on how to run it the best way is, 250iu every 3rd day until you start your clomid. Now my question still is do you start it when you start your cycle or start it half way through and finish it up with it. Or do you start it half way through( by the way Im doing a 20 wker also) and run it wk 10-14, take 4 wks off then wk 18-22 and start your clomid & nolva on wk 23, this is the way that Im considering doing it. But Ive got 10000iu and 4 more wks until im mid way so im going to reasech it more.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Check out this post Im thinkig i might try it.http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...12&postcount=8

Thread Information