Thread: infertility??

web03 is offline Associate Member

infertility??

My wife has been going crazy since the topic of aas has come up so I did some of my own research of "why you shouldn't use steroids " so i can counter act all of her arguments. One thing that came up alot that I dont know anything about is infertility. At what point could this happen and would it have to be extreme doses? Thanks

web

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    My wife has been going crazy since the topic of aas has come up so I did some of my own research of "why you shouldn't use steroids " so i can counter act all of her arguments. One thing that came up alot that I dont know anything about is infertility. At what point could this happen and would it have to be extreme doses? Thanks

web
    It is often listed as a scare tactic. Use of androgenic hormones will result in your testicular atrophy. In laymans terms your balls shut down and stop producing swimmers. However if you are using responsibly and not extended cycles, as well as recovering with proper PTC, etc....Your boys will be up and running and ready to impregnate while off cycle. Low dose, 12 or so week cycles are the way to go in my book. I do not know a single person who has become infertile or had long term health problems from that.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes while you are on it is morethan likely that your spermcount will be lowered drastically,but with proper pct you will get yor swimmers back to normal,i should know last course i came off got the wife in the club 4 weeks later!

Thread Information