TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member

Fitropin Kexing HGH Kit

Anyone tried that one before? All I hear about is Jintropin, never heard of this one before. I looked around, not much info. I am getting a good offer on it 120IU for $240, that's why I am asking. Any info would be great. Thanks..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a good price for a kit. I'll assume thats international. There are lots of people that like fitropin, and there are those that dont. The difference between jino and fit is jino is 191 amino acid string and fit is 192. I havent tried growth yet still trying to decide on what brand to get.

Does that really make a difference? This sale is going on fit only. Jino is expensive, not worth it for me. This is international, it would be $300 for domestic but he has 100% resend on seizure so I am not worried.

Anyone?..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im on kexings gh right now. im 3 weeks in and my hands are swollen and numb. i used jino before and this hit me way faster. im taking 6iu's a day 7 days a week

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    The 191aa analog is just an amino acid sequence that is extremely similar to endogenous GH. The additional amino acid on the 192aa analog, a methionine, is enough of a difference so that the immune system recognizes it as foreign (in roughly 40-50% of users). However, once the immune system does recognize this as foreign, it can mount an immune response against any region of the 192aa analog....not just the foreign part.....this is where the problem lies, because the rest of the 192aa version is identical to the 191aa version AND has a great deal of homology to endogenous GH, so there is potential for the immune system to react to endogenous GH now....even after stopping the 192aa version.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    how do you know if these internationals are for real?

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    I would pm these q's but not enough posts yet, so please bear with...found a guy in china....wants payment in western union, how common is that?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    I would pm these q's but not enough posts yet, so please bear with...found a guy in china....wants payment in western union, how common is that?
    Don't hijack this thread. Start your own.
    This original post should have been in the hgh igf-1 forum, as it is not a steroid .

Thread Information