taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Need Help From Gyno Xperts

I have lotsa lil hard bumps in my chest and they are realitively small but but noticable. anyways i have had them FOR EVER and i was woundering if apply l-dex to the area would do anything as to break them up even more or any ideas like that ... or should i just get a rubber mallet and start whaleing on them?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Have you tried letro? I have had these "lumps" all my life too but they are not sore or anything, but i was once very fat. I am taking 2.5mg/day of letro and the lumps do seem to be going down a bit. Although i have been on letro for about a month now and sex drive is non-existant.
    I wouldn't bother with the l-dex, get some letro instead, but start of with low doses

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    someone used man im blanking letro on their chest and it supposed work to break up the bumps and yes i was a fat kid when i was real young around 8-10 or so...

toolman is offline Banned
    Are the bumps behind the nipples or all over the pecs? If all over, it could just be knotted muscle tissue and you need a good rub down. If behind the nips, you need gyno help.

360m is offline New Member
    i have the same problem i have had gyno for about 2 years i started taking this stuff tamox i got on the internet. its a liquid that you drink. i took about half the bottle and im not sure if its working but my nipples are not sore anymore, im not sure if that is a good sighn.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 360m
    i have the same problem i have had gyno for about 2 years i started taking this stuff tamox i got on the internet. its a liquid that you drink. i took about half the bottle and im not sure if its working but my nipples are not sore anymore, im not sure if that is a good sighn.

i hope you didnt take the whole bottle at once.

Thread Information