Charliemoose is offline New Member

Need help w/ cycle info

I'm 37 years old 5 10" and about 215 Lbs, have been lifting for about 5 years and cycled only two times in the past(Test E, Deca )

Can someone help with cycle info.
    The gear I have so far is:
    2- HGH kits Serostim 6mg (somatropin) 7 vials each.
    2- 10 Ml fina 100 / trenbolone
    2- 20 CC Stan Qv 50
    13 Winny Dep 1 Ml
    1- 10 CC enantat Qv 250
    12-Sustanon 250 1 ml
    5 CC super test 250
    1 bottle Liq. Nov.
    1 bottle Liq. colmid
    I know I will need more test E and HGH. I need all the help I can get, This will also be the first time using HGH, please tell me how much more I will need and how to cycle it. tell me if I should get anything else to enhance this cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals? Propose a cycle to us and we will critique it based on what your goals are

My goal is to add some size at first (bulkup) then get ripped. Was thing about running a total of 6 to 8 months of hgh, Thinking of starting with Either Test E or Sust 250 and stacking it with TREN , then start hgh about week 3-4, then when done W/test and Tren. add winny and run hgh & whinny till finished then hgh & PCT to come off. I'm not sure if this cycle is ok, so I would appriciate any help with time frames and amounts,also if need I will add whatever is nesseary to perfect this cycle

you probably shouldnt stay on gear for the whole 6-8 months youre on HGH. I would start growth before gear. Run some test (500mg/wk) for 12 weeks and tren for 8-10 (50-75mg/day). Do proper PCT after the test. Staying on growth during PCT will help you keep your gains too. Youve only done two cycles so thats more than enough gear. The combo of test, tren and HGH will definitely do the job. I would do more research before doing anything as you dont seem very sure about how gear works and how to take it properly. Have you read about HGH? I would do a lot more research on that too

yes, I read all about HGH. I planed to stay on gear only about 12 to 16 weeks, in the past I have done 500 Mg of test E and I think I neen to step it up to 1000 Mg per week. I am wondering it there is a specific detailed cycle that you can lay out for me you know Ie: week 1, week 2, week 3, and so .. thank you for all your input

no need at all to do a gram of test on a third cycle. More isnt always better, esp since you want to do HGH. You'll easily make gains on 500mg/wk by upping it to a gram you'll just increase the chance of side effects. Like I said propose a cycle to us and then we'll critique it. I already suggested one to you in my previous post

1-12 500mg test e
    1-8/10 50-75mg tren ed

How many IU's are you going to take of growth? Remember diet is more important than what drugs you take too

3 to 6 IU's of growth 5 on 2 off diet is ok I plan to eat 6 meals a day 5 of which is going to have 8 oz. of chicken thats 2 1/2 Ibs per day plus my carbs (Yams or Brown rice) and Vegg. also protine shakes, diet is not the problem for me but thanks for asking. I really needed to know what to stack with what when does the winny come in

TheCobra is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliemoose
    3 to 6 IU's of growth 5 on 2 off diet is ok I plan to eat 6 meals a day 5 of which is going to have 8 oz. of chicken thats 2 1/2 Ibs per day plus my carbs (Yams or Brown rice) and Vegg. also protine shakes, diet is not the problem for me but thanks for asking. I really needed to know what to stack with what when does the winny come in
    how much does 8months worth hgh 3 - 6 IU's 5 on 2 off cost?

why are you so set on doing so many different compounds? Youve only done test and deca in the past and now you want to do growth, tren , and winny too? You dont how youre going to react to any of these compounds. Tren can give some very bad sides too. A simple test/tren cycle will give you great results. Probably one of the best stacks there is. Save you gear for another cycle. More isnt always better

Ever heard of KISS?

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid (btw, Im not calling you stupid that just the phrase)

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

It's not that I'm set on doing so many different compounds, That’s what I Have on hand now, and was just wondering if they can be cycled together If not no big deal. See I'm not a big fan of Sus. 250 I prefer Test E. But I am trying to reach out and ask an Expert for some good advice that’s it. All I was expecting was some sound scientific advice, and I hope everyone can understand I'm trying to do my research but there are so many conflicting info. Out there, can somebody just take a look at what I have and tell me either get this or get rid of that and do it this way? Again I appreciate all the help

Logan13 is offline Banned

too much

I'm 37 years old 5 10" and about 215 Lbs, have been lifting for about 5 years and cycled only two times in the past(Test E, Deca )

Can someone help with cycle info.
    The gear I have so far is:
    2- HGH kits Serostim 6mg (somatropin) 7 vials each.
    2- 10 Ml fina 100 / trenbolone
    2- 20 CC Stan Qv 50
    13 Winny Dep 1 Ml
    1- 10 CC enantat Qv 250
    12-Sustanon 250 1 ml
    5 CC super test 250
    1 bottle Liq. Nov.
    1 bottle Liq. colmid
    I know I will need more test E and HGH. I need all the help I can get, This will also be the first time using HGH, please tell me how much more I will need and how to cycle it. tell me if I should get anything else to enhance this cycle.
    That is way too complex for a 3rd cycle. Listen to Longhorn and keep it simple. You can always use some of the compounds in your future cycles.

Thread Information