Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    360m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    32

    Deca only cycle?

    is it bad to do only deca cycle.

  2. #2
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by 360m
    is it bad to do only deca cycle.
    its not bad if you dont want to get it up then all the chicks will be like

  3. #3
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    yes, you need test

  4. #4
    360m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    32
    why do u need test

  5. #5
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    bro you need test cause deca will shut you down. do a search about the subject. all the answers are awaiting you there.

  6. #6
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    you need to research a lot bro, but he's the short reason. Any time you take a steroid you shut down your natural test production. Thus you wont have any test in your body if youre just taking deca . Having no test in your body is very bad. No libido, impotence, depression. Comprende?

  7. #7
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by 360m
    is it bad to do only deca cycle.
    Yes, do more research. There is nothing else to add or question on this topic.

  8. #8
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    well...

    most asshats on here will tell you that it will cause impotence/depression, etc. however i've heard of several people running it alone and not experiencing any of those sides. beware of people who are just passing on what they've heard rather than personal experience. there are no hard and fast rules. everyone is different. i run 100-150 mgs of dbol a day in a cycle with no elevation of liver enzymes.

    A.A.

  9. #9
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    most asshats on here will tell you that it will cause impotence/depression, etc. however i've heard of several people running it alone and not experiencing any of those sides. beware of people who are just passing on what they've heard rather than personal experience. there are no hard and fast rules. everyone is different. i run 100-150 mgs of dbol a day in a cycle with no elevation of liver enzymes.

    A.A.
    that is true, but everybody reacts differently to chemicals in the body. Yes there are people that have run deca by itself and not had any problems, while others cant get hard just by looking at deca. Would the gains acheived from deca only be worth the possible side effects? IMO absolutely NOT! You get no elevation of liver enzymes of 100-150mg of dbol, while mine got elevated from 50 mg of anavar !!! Everybody is different

  10. #10
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    most asshats on here will tell you that it will cause impotence/depression, etc. however i've heard of several people running it alone and not experiencing any of those sides. beware of people who are just passing on what they've heard rather than personal experience. there are no hard and fast rules. everyone is different. i run 100-150 mgs of dbol a day in a cycle with no elevation of liver enzymes.

    A.A.
    there are MANY guys on here bro who have done deca only and got the limp dick......do some research on nandrolone and you'll find out why it is so harsh on the HPTA

  11. #11
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    most asshats on here will tell you that it will cause impotence/depression, etc. however i've heard of several people running it alone and not experiencing any of those sides. beware of people who are just passing on what they've heard rather than personal experience. there are no hard and fast rules. everyone is different. i run 100-150 mgs of dbol a day in a cycle with no elevation of liver enzymes.

    A.A.
    Sounds as though you are passing on what you have heard rather than your personal experiences as it pertains to a Deca only cycle. Follow your own advice Pukey. Yes we are all different to extend of sides, but our biology is functionally the same.

  12. #12
    perfectbeast2001's Avatar
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    7,980
    I have done a deca and dbol cycle before i saw the light. I actually had no problem with libido ect but i did get lots of spots for months afterwards. The gains I made were not huge and it had cost me quite a lot of money. I was dissapointed to say the least. Now I run test with all cycles.

  13. #13
    DrugsrGood's Avatar
    DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    most asshats on here will tell you that it will cause impotence/depression, etc. however i've heard of several people running it alone and not experiencing any of those sides. beware of people who are just passing on what they've heard rather than personal experience. there are no hard and fast rules. everyone is different. i run 100-150 mgs of dbol a day in a cycle with no elevation of liver enzymes.
    I'm sure there are a few cases where deca alone didnt affect libido, but simply put it is PROVEN to be one of the harshest hormones on the hpta, and it would be nothing short of stupid to try it alone.

  14. #14
    360m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    32
    what about premobolan

  15. #15
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    you wont get much from primo. It costs a lot, there are tons of fakes, and you need to run at least 500mg/wk to even get a little result. Do test, its the best! Trust us, we wont steer you wrong on here

  16. #16
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    no no...

    no.. i've done deca /dbol alone and the only sides i got were becomming really jacked and getting laid 24/7.

    A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 05-02-2005 at 10:29 AM.

  17. #17
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 360m
    what about premobolan
    No such thing, it's Primobolan .

    I'd suggest reading, reading more, then continue reading as it appears you are very new to all of this and you'd be well served to educate yourself instead of trying to attain nickel/dime answers. BTW, Deca by itself is useless/pointless/stupid.

    ~SC~

  18. #18
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    respecting everyone's point of view and speaking for myself,
    i tried it alone not knowing what results to expect and gained 40lbs no BS..
    and ofcourse nasty shut down and very long recovery but i made,
    and i'm thinking of doing it again...

  19. #19
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    Deca by itself is useless/pointless/stupid.

    Deca by itself is useless/pointless/stupid.
    Why do you say that? Time and time again I've seen people in my gyms make huge gains running deca alone. I've also seen deca alone prescribed to transplant patients to help maintain or gain lean muscle mass. Swole, you're one of the most well respected guys on the board but I gotta tell you I think you misspoke. I think it would be better to say other steroids are better run alone as opposed to deca because of the possible sides and longer recovery time.

    A.A.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •