BillyB is offline New Member

Smile please help with my HGH cycle

whats up guys, new to this board and need a bit of advice. I will be starting my hgh 12 week cycle in about 2 weeks. My purpose for taking hgh is not to seek huge gains, but for the internal effects of it. I have some tendonitis in my elbows and am hoping the hgh will strengthen those tendons and make the tendonitis go away. I am a college baseball pitcher and I am taking about two months off from throwing and lifting of my upper body. I know many of you will say, why spend so much on HGH if you're not even lifting? I have good reason, I am an exceptional pitcher with great velocity and really want my arm to be pain free. I have checked with doctors, I have no tears or ruptures, just chronic tendonitis. Will the HGH make my tendons feel better and cure the inflammation? I have heard that the HGH strengthens connective tissue, anyone have experience with this? I would more than appreciate any responses or comments. thanks bros

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I can't help you but maybe someone else can...
    BUMP

bump

anyone please, bump

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    bump anybody?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    heres some info - not mine - im not sure where i got this from

Side Effects:
    Hypoglycemia- due to lowered insulin levels.
    Aromeglia- (abnormal bone growth) GH does not cause it, but if you are predisposed to it, it will speed it up.
    GH gut- if predisposed and taking large doses of GH
    Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
    Soreness in Joints

Benefits of GH:
    New Muscle Cells
    Mood Enhancement
    Smoothing and improving the skin
    Leanness, it is a potent fat burner
    Joint and ligament strengthening

not sure if that helps much at all, and i honestly dont know if it will help your tendonitis at all

thanks for the help, would love to hear from others and get their advice and opinions

MindBomb is offline Member
    This is from some of the ealier researches.

The use of these STH somatotropic hormone compounds offers the athlete three performance-enhancing effects. STH (somatotropic hormone) has a strong anabolic effect and causes an increased protein synthesis which manifests itself in a muscular hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells) and in a muscular hyperplasia (in-crease of muscle cells.) The latter is very interesting since this increase cannot be obtained by the intake of steroids . This is probably also the reason why STH is called the strongest anabolic hormone. The second effect of STH is its pronounced influence on the burning of fat. It turns more body fat into energy, leading to a drastic reduction in fat or allowing the athlete to increase his caloric intake. Third, and often overlooked, is the fact that STH strengthens the connective tissue, tendons, and cartilages, which could be one of the main reasons for the significant increase in strength experienced by many athletes. Several bodybuilders and powerlifters report that through the simultaneous intake with steroids STH protects the athlete from injuries while increasing his strength. You will say that this sounds just wonderful. What is the problem, however, since there are still some who argue that STH offers nothing to athletes? There are, by all means, several athletes who have tried STH and who were sadly disappointed by its results. However, as with many things in life, there is a logical explanation or perhaps even more than one:

WOW, that is exactly what I needed to hear. I will be on growth soon, I hope it strengthens my connective tissue fast. thanks

latman49 is offline Member
    Don't waste your cycle by not doing anything. Work out, especially legs. If you are a pitcher, then you know how important leg strength is. You can gain alot of strenth in this time. Don't work the upper body too hard, it may make you too bulky and tight. You'll end up like John Rocker. Also, do isometrics and LONG-TOSS. Don't quit your throwing program. Take a few weeks off to lessen the inflamation, then start long tossing to really stretch your arm out. Doing this while on the HGH should really strengthen your arm, both shoulder and elbow.

Yes, the long toss I plan to get back into pretty soon. That sounds like great advice

latman49 is offline Member
    Your welcome, if you need any advice on any throwing related injuries or throwing problems, pm me. I suffered every arm injury in the book when I was playing and spent most of my time rehabing. Partial tear of the rotator cuff is what finally made me hang up my spikes. Never could bounce back from that one.

Gear101 is offline Member
    college baseball.. how older are you.. shouldn't do gh until you're 30 plus

dp20 is offline New Member
    Howzt Guys! i'm new, want to start taking HGH. Need advice on dossage, when to take [ how many days on and off ] , how much insulin , T3 and clenbulterol to combine with. what is the best steriod to add to cucle? Thanx for help, dp20

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    This link is 3 years old people!!!!

Thread Information