Getting some of my gear this week, now trying to stay clean for 12 weeks will be hard

Well, I'm not even done with this cycle now, but I couldnt pass this up as my man just re-upped and I gosta get it while the gettins' good, right? I'm going to grab 2 20ml bottles of injectable oil based winny, 2 bottles of some killer sustanon 250, and 4 bottles of 200mg EQ(yep, decided to run 800mg this time!!) Just got some Organon HCG last night from a buddy who had it on hand. Didnt wanna pay 120 bucks for it, but I guess I really need it so I sucked it up and got it. Now, the only thing I have left to get for my cycle is some Proviron , clen , and maybe a little prop. I hate it, everytime I try telling myself I'll just get a little here and a little there..... I just cant help myself. So now the challenge, getting clean and staying that way until the show this fall. Wish me luck,**** I better just hide it and forget about it.

swole101 is offline Junior Member
    damn for 120 bucks i could get 10 amps of 5000iu hcg

Scooby1 is offline Member
    LMAO. I am in the samew boat here bro.....yeeah you kinda got raped on the HCG

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    LMAO. I am in the samew boat here bro.....yeeah you kinda got raped on the HCG
    Yeah, I know it was high for 10,000 iu's ,but in my neck of the woods that **** is hard to come by, as it's tough to get into the country nowadays. Plus, I need it pronto, brothaz gotta do what a brothaz gotta do!

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Its hard as hell to stay off. I just finished my off period for 10 weeks. It was a bitch. Now time to run a cutter for the summer baby!!! Starting tonight!!!

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i agree reference hcg price.
    in the uk it can be picked up for approx £10($20) for 3 5000iu phials.

what i will do is help you all out.

believe it or not i am prepared to assist you as much as possible.
    rather than you be tempted to use this new gear during your off cycle i will allow you to send it directly to myself for disposal ! (by gluteal IM injection,sub Q or oral consumption)

i will post a delivery address so you can send all your unwanted anabolic steroids .i will also help with the disposal of HGH,LR3IGF-1-etc.

this is an unlimited offer which i will not charge you's for.
    there is however shipping costs to the UK (you will also have to pay,i am sorry about this inconvenience but i am sure you do not want me to be "out of pocket").

i will however make a small(very small if any if i was being totally honest) donation to a charity of your choice.(specify a charity)

i know this is a once in a lifetime proposition for all you people who may succome to temptation but i like to help the needy as much as is possible.

thankyou in advance for your co-operation!

P.S. send by express delivery for as speedy disposal !

stay posted to this thread as i will be posting a P.O.box number.
    Last edited by toc67guru; 05-02-2005 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information