Thread: cutting cycle

yerg is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle

I understand that certain steroids (Winny,Prop,EQ,Tren ) are used for cutting purposes for a few reasons. The number one reason being, they dont cause as much water retention. I also understand that diet is extremely important for both cutting and bulking. My question is do these steroids help burn fat also? Dont Dball, anadrol , and water retaining steroids like that also help burn fat? I really like to eat and have some excess body fat, and not trying to be in a contest, but would like to lose some fat. Is it possible to lose fat and bulk also without changing diet so much. Is there a miricale drug?????? Ha Ha. Just a thought......

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Your diet is going to play the biggest part in losing or gaining weight no matter the gear you are running. If your diet sucks you will not see any good gains in lean muscle which is what you are really after in a cutting cycle anyway. The hard look comes from low water and puffiness obviously. Look at your diet. The only drug in my opinion you can count on losing fat is Clen , but you may lose your heart too. Not a beginner drug in my opinion. Var is good also. Most people who have tried Var really like it. Im about to start Var today.

Good luck.

Logan13 is offline Banned

no short cuts

Quote Originally Posted by yerg
    I understand that certain steroids (Winny,Prop,EQ,Tren) are used for cutting purposes for a few reasons. The number one reason being, they dont cause as much water retention. I also understand that diet is extremely important for both cutting and bulking. My question is do these steroids help burn fat also? Dont Dball, anadrol, and water retaining steroids like that also help burn fat? I really like to eat and have some excess body fat, and not trying to be in a contest, but would like to lose some fat. Is it possible to lose fat and bulk also without changing diet so much. Is there a miricale drug?????? Ha Ha. Just a thought......
    Muscle burns fat. The more muscle that you have, the more fat you can burn. AAs promotes muscle growth, which in turn enables the body to burn more fat. No miracle drug...diet, exercise, rest. Dbol does not burn fat. You can still enjoy eating, you must eat, but you must eat healthy foods. There is nothing out there that will enable your body to burn fat while sucking down cheesy fries or the like.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    The truth hurts.. Thanks guys...

Thread Information