Adam185 is offline New Member

competion cycles

I plan to be competing "enhanced" in a year and some months, but find that now is the perfect time to do as much rescearch and gain as much knowledge about steriods . Right now my plan is to do 2 hardcore bulking cycles and then a rather long (thinking aronud 12-16 week) precontest cycle to get rid of all the water and fat and get as hard and defined (without losing any muscle) as possible. For my first bulking cycle i have decided to use the bread and butter cycle but subsutiting sust for test enanthate and deca for eq(although still worried about what i read about it being highly toxic to the liver). Now the problem i am facing is how to go about making my next bulking cycle AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER than the first, since there is a lacking of posts and articles of increasing doses for further cycles. Also i see cutting cycles posted and since i plan to do a pre contest cycle and especially get rid of all that water/fat that i gained im not sure how to go about this. So can some of you help with building my cycles and directing me to knowledge that i havent come across? (by the way I am storing PLENTLY of money for this and have 0 concern for the amount it will cost, just the best possible cycles.

thank you for your time,
    Adam

(ive already posted this on the bodybuilding.com message boards but the more opinions i get the better)

it just came to mind to post my stats: 5'7" competion weight of 185, 4 years of natural bodybuilding.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    eq is not a 17aa steroid and is not toxic to the liver.

don't worry about your 2nd cycle if you haven't even started your first one yet.

Thanks for clearing that up for me but what im mainly worried about is putting together my precontest cycle and since i have no basis to give me a foot hold on it im worried about how to put it together.

Thread Information