tomysole is offline New Member

Arrow What do the Pro's Use?

I have always wondered what kind of gear the pro's use. Do they use a certain type of gear or all kinds? Like do they take deca , sust, d-bol, and all the widely use gear by novices?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    cell tech

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    No one really knows, do you think theyd actually let the public view what they are taking anyway, I dont think so. Plus, it really doesnt matter what they take, how big they are is really based on the food they consume.

come on dude, they don't just get big because they eat food. Your making a fool of yourself. I just wanted an half way decent responds.

Quote Originally Posted by tomysole
    come on dude, they don't just get big because they eat food. Your making a fool of yourself. I just wanted an half way decent responds.
    IM MAKIG A FOOL OF MYSELF!!!!, Dude!! do you think you could take the same amout of steroid a pro does and get as big as he does????? How big they get is based on what they eat, plain and simple, then they add steroids (the icing on the cake not the foundation on which there bodies are built).

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    IM MAKIG A FOOL OF MYSELF!!!!, Dude!! do you think you could take the same amout of steroid a pro does and get as big as he does????? How big they get is based on what they eat, plain and simple, then they add steroids (the icing on the cake not the foundation on which there bodies are built).
    lets not forget genetics

I was just wondering if you thought they take the same type of gear as novices. Just an easy question. I sure someone on this forum might know someone who's a pro and could answer this.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    lets not forget genetics
    Yes bro, this is a very important factor, but this dude make it seem like he thinks steroid is all that these guys use to get as big as they are, which isnt true in any way, aside from genetics diest is #1.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    this is a long shot but its probably as good as anyone else could guess:
    10-30units of slin a day
    8-12 IUs of HGH a day
    40-100 mcg. IGF-1 a day
    2 grams of testosterone
    and just about every other steroid they feel they need to get the job done. I wonder if they talk to eachother about their cycle and what they are running. I think all the runner ups for MR O probably conversate with eachother, but who knows if they are telling the truth.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    tomysole ur calling out a senior member who has 1520 more posts then u and has a pretty good idea what hes talking about- not a good way to join, show some respect

Never said that the gear is everything , don't get all crazy on me, just had a simple question.

I was just wondering if you thought they take the same type of gear as novices. Just an easy question. I sure someone on this forum might know someone who's a pro and could answer this.
    No one really knows, they dont let this stuff out in public. What I do know is that they use rediculous amouts of test, slin, GH, and all sorts of other exotic hormones, mixed with various other steroids that even the novice uses.

he can post all day if he wants I don't care how senior he is. I just had and easy question and he got all buttt hurt. That shows that most people who have time to become a senior member are probably just on line to piss new guys off. I'm not calling out anyone so everyone just chill.

Thanks testsubject, sorry for the drama.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

food is a major part, but come on now....

I know food is a major part of getting big..........but the without the gear......

Me and a guy I work with work out together, when I started my cycle i was at 168 pounds, 5'11 "skinny" when i decided to cycle he said the same thing.......all you gotta do is eat, you dont need the gear, so I made a bet with him to see who could gain weight faster, as we were about the same size, granted he was in better shape, cuz he has been training for a while. We ate the same thing at the same time everyday....i was using Sustanon 250 at 500 a week only.... oh ...he was at 189 lbs at 6'2

8 weeks later he is at 195 lbs and I am at 186....down from 191.......I started cuttin away at my gut a couple weeks ago.

anyway....he did gain....and he put on lean mass without the gear, but I went from skinny guy to.......not skinny guy anymore, my results were so good that I find it hard to lie to people about not using the gear..........I work in Iraq so Im gone for 3 months at a time..........when I left last time I was like 160 lbs and to come back with a 20 llb gain..........I look massive, even though Im still little IMO.....target weight is 220 lean

So yes i agree, eating is key, but I would not credit my just my diet.

after my results were in............he started a cycle......F&^%$r always gotta be 1 step ahead of me.....lol...... I'll catch up in my next cycle!

Thanks testsubject, sorry for the drama.
    You welcome, just take it easy.

joe_capone is offline Member
    man this topic has been discussed a zillion times including what do celebritys take?? u will never knwo unless the person confessed in your face. sheet. im getting tired of theese topics using up good educational space on theese fourms.

thanks joe, very educated response!

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    man this topic has been discussed a zillion times including what do celebritys take?? u will never knwo unless the person confessed in your face. sheet. im getting tired of theese topics using up good educational space on theese fourms.
    Why are you beaking off??? We already got into it and solved our differences, end of story.

TheCobra is offline Banned
    surely its just the same types of gear everyone else uses but with diferent dosages, stacks etc?

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    great genetics,lot of food,lots of gear,lots of training,lots of sleep

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of HGH, Slin and IGF... AAS is most likely secondary and just to maintain muscle mass

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I hope to get my pro card soon. I use the basics along with a year long regimen of GH and IGF-1.

Thanks, is that your picture. If it is, sick asss biceps

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    quantity. higher quantities of gear and higher quantities of food=higher quantities of weights=higher quantity of muscle

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I hope to get my pro card soon. I use the basics along with a year long regimen of GH and IGF-1.
    mind giving us some insight into that regiment... dosages, length, etc.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    muscle developement mag sometimes has some pro (usually not very well known) talking about his cycle. generally i look at them and can't believe, but then again i look at the cycles i am running now and think damn! compared to when i started.

Thread Information