Idiot is offline New Member

Contest cycle help please!

I started 10 weeks out from the show. I only injected 250 test e and 100mg deca for the 1st 2 weeks and went up to 500mg test e and 200mg deca on the 3rd week. I am now 7 weeks out from the show and a hard vascular 191 lbs. My legs could be a little sharper though. I have 6 shots of test e left and 16 shots of deca 100mg strength left. I also have 2 10ml's of prop. , 40 shots of winny v and 30 shots of finaplix . I was going to start the prop/v at 100prop/50mg winny v EOD and 76mg finaplix at EOD. Is there any reason to continue with the test e and deca that I started or should I just drop them and swich to the prop/v/finaplix stack. I have 7 weeks left as of tomorrow. The contest is on June 18/05. I want to come in at a razor cut 190lbs...Any advice would be appreciated.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot
    I started 10 weeks out from the show. I only injected 250 test e and 100mg deca for the 1st 2 weeks and went up to 500mg test e and 200mg deca on the 3rd week. I am now 7 weeks out from the show and a hard vascular 191 lbs. My legs could be a little sharper though. I have 6 shots of test e left and 16 shots of deca 100mg strength left. I also have 2 10ml's of prop. , 40 shots of winny v and 30 shots of finaplix. I was going to start the prop/v at 100prop/50mg winny v EOD and 76mg finaplix at EOD. Is there any reason to continue with the test e and deca that I started or should I just drop them and swich to the prop/v/finaplix stack. I have 7 weeks left as of tomorrow. The contest is on June 18/05. I want to come in at a razor cut 190lbs...Any advice would be appreciated.
    imo bro you should have never taken the test/deca cycle. from the start you should have taken the prop/winny/tren cycle. i think you should drop the test and deca and go with the other one right away. also i would get some destinex or bromo in case you have some prolactin build up from the deca that will still be in your system and your new inject tren.

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    imo bro you should have never taken the test/deca cycle. from the start you should have taken the prop/winny/tren cycle. i think you should drop the test and deca and go with the other one right away. also i would get some destinex or bromo in case you have some prolactin build up from the deca that will still be in your system and your new inject tren.
    What is prolactin? What is bromo/destinex and where do I get them. I am retaining no water whatsoever from the test & deca . Won't these drugs help keep my size. I will be dropping them 4 weeks from the show...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Deca /TE pre-contest that close is not a good idea. You don't think you are holding water now, but when you are standing next to the others who are rock hard, you'll see. Hopefully you can get rid of that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Deca /TE pre-contest that close is not a good idea. You don't think you are holding water now, but when you are standing next to the others who are rock hard, you'll see. Hopefully you can get rid of that.

~SC~
    I've only used the deca for 400mg in 3 weeks and the test e for 1000mg in 3 weeks. What effect will I see if I drop them pronto and should I start with the test prop./v/fina cycle today. I'm exactly 7 weeks out from the show. I need to be assured. My head games are killing me. I want to be sure.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot
    What is prolactin? What is bromo/destinex and where do I get them. I am retaining no water whatsoever from the test & deca. Won't these drugs help keep my size. I will be dropping them 4 weeks from the show...
    prolactin is produced in the pituitary gland in your blood. pregnant chicks get high levels of this to prepare their boobs with milk. you will have to search around for some bromo or destinex bro.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You don't think you are holding water now, but when you are standing next to the others who are rock hard, you'll see. Hopefully you can get rid of that.
    Totally. And you may want to consider entering a lower weight class. If you're 191 now, to be in true show form you're going to drop at least 15lbs. Don't be discouraged by that, just win the class you're in.

Thread Information