1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Flu killing my appitite, what to do? :(

I'm trying to force down as much as possible but I feel full in no time! Arg I hate this, I'm going to go buy some B12 tomorrow after work, what is the most I can take? Are there any other options?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    WEED. lol I know we can't talk about it on this forum, but my god does it help...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    talk about a bottomless pit!!!!

I never even thought of that haha could work i guess, I quit doing bud about a year ago so I'd rather not... but desperate times...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if its actually the flu you have....i'd be concentrating on getting that over with....lots of rest and fluids.......perhaps an anti-viral like "flumadine"

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    marijuana= eat like a beast

1-cent, since you dont usually smoke its even BETTER. Get a good amount...and just a few hits 20 mins before you wanna eat =)

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't smoke lower your test levels or something?? i remember hearing from somewhere that the only thing that will grow is your appetite, and thus your belly...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They have this stuff called Airborn and if you take it at first signs of flu it helps gretly

I don't think it lowers your test levels...I've been doing it regularly all year and I got friggen BIG this year

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    when your sick its easier to get liquid down than food. go get some mrp's and add it in with your meals so you dont lose out on nutrients

I eat 3 MRP's a day in place of protien shakes just because my metabolism is very fast.

i think bud lowers natty test but that wouldn't apply if the test is coming from a syringe in my quad.

what about mega dosing vitamin c? i've heard you can get it IM, is that available OTC?

i just took vitamin c and this stuff called cold ease and my cold lasted 24 hrs... don't know what it wld do on the flu though...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i just took vitamin c and this stuff called cold ease and my cold lasted 24 hrs... don't know what it wld do on the flu though...
    Well my primary flu symptoms are pretty much gone now, those only lasted about a day, ie: throwing up. Now I just have zero desire to eat and when I do I get full very fast, also having problems sleeping, bad cough, etc. But I'm on the road to recovery... I just wish I could eat

it would be great if u could just hook yourself up to an iv at night so u could get all those yummy nutrients while u slept.....
    good luck with the eating.... i m a hard gainer so i know what it's like to force feed yourself even though u are full.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Well my primary flu symptoms are pretty much gone now, those only lasted about a day, ie: throwing up. Now I just have zero desire to eat and when I do I get full very fast, also having problems sleeping, bad cough, etc. But I'm on the road to recovery... I just wish I could eat

throwing up is not a flu symptom bro......maybe you got food poisoning...many people mistake that for the flu, although the flu usually lasts 7-10 days

with flu you get high fever, chills, body aches, loss of appetite, cough, sore throat.......not puking.....

BROOKYLNLIFE is offline New Member
    sure you can throw up while you got the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    throwing up is not a flu symptom bro......maybe you got food poisoning...many people mistake that for the flu, although the flu usually lasts 7-10 days

with flu you get high fever, chills, body aches, loss of appetite, cough, sore throat.......not puking.....
    I had all those, especially the sore throat, it was horrible. But puking too

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    now would be a good time to cheet. try eating really high calorie ice cream, muscle milk (high in calories and easy to eat even when your sick), PB&J. things that arent really clean eating. just make sure you keep the calories up. if you get a little fat, burn it off when your healty.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    WEED. lol I know we can't talk about it on this forum, but my god does it help...
    Bad advice. Smoking weed is one of the most pointless things to be using while on cycle, and off cycle too for that matter. It causes lathargy and while steroids cause lethargy as well these two things dont mix well. No matter what anyone says weed will only hinder you. As far a increasing your appetite goes you could try some vitB-12 as you mentioned, also, why dont you try eating smaller meals more often so you dont fell like you have to stuff your face, just calculate it out a make sure you're still getting the same amout of cals, pro, carbs, and fat and just devide it up into smaller portions.

thunderin is offline Member
    Agreed 100%

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    THC can also help with nausia. If you would like a phamacological choice then injectable b-12 1000mcg, and some promethazine(phenergan) as the anti-nausia

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    THC can also help with nausia. If you would like a phamacological choice then injectable b-12 1000mcg, and some promethazine(phenergan) as the anti-nausia
    yea and you all forgot to mention.... thc also lowers your imunity to sickness

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    yea and you all forgot to mention.... thc also lowers your imunity to sickness
    and aas raises it... so what???

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    and aas raises it... so what???
    no it doesnt. gh does though. its just a stupid idea to do something that lowers your imunity while your sick. face it burnout.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    dud ei lost 18lbs in 3 days from the flu..i feel your pain. i could only eat pudding and jello

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    when i read the title of this thread that was the first thing that came to mind.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    dud ei lost 18lbs in 3 days from the flu..i feel your pain. i could only eat pudding and jello
    that's a lot for 3 days. i lost 15 in the first 4 weeks of my sickness while on cycle but i was eating loads of peanut butter. got better and added 30 back on in the next 4 months of cycle, but some of that was just fluids. i was sick for 10 weeks off and on.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have higher temperature your metabolism acts faster so try to eat as much as possible. I came sick 5 days ago and still have a fever. I've lost only 2 pounds or sumin but I feel your pain. Last time I was in the gym was 6 days ago!!! This is really frustrating. First I thought that this could be a case of test flu or sumin but eventually the flue hit me so bad that I have been totally bed-ridden. The 6th week of first cycle in bed, kinda frustrating, eh? BTW, usually flue brings about a mild fever, not high.

alevok Guest
    Bro I am in the same boat. I am having a terrible flu, cant eat, lost 4 lb in 2 days. The only good thing I got great abs by coughing hard and lost all excess water by sweating, looking smaller but leaner....

Thread Information