RickJames007 is offline Junior Member

Advise on site pain..Please

Took my first injection of Testoprim-D 4 days ago. (Testoprim is 200 mg Enthanate and 50 mg Propianate). SIte still hurts, is slightly swollen, and the redness seems to be slowly spreading .

I did use a smaller needle than I am accustomed to (1" I think). Pain started about 8 hours after injection. I am not sure if infection can set in that fast but Im a bit worried.....Any help?

Thanks

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    what site? anyways, prop always hurts, if a glut injection, i had this problem once, i didnt inject deep enough, i put the needle all the way in, and couldnt really see around my back, i wasnt paying attention to the mirror while i was pushing the plunger, when i glanced back at the mirror, the needle wasnt in all the way, only half way, that injection site hurt pretty bad for a few days, but it didnt last, just a thought

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames007
    Took my first injection of Testoprim-D 4 days ago. (Testoprim is 200 mg Enthanate and 50 mg Propianate). SIte still hurts, is slightly swollen, and the redness seems to be slowly spreading .

I did use a smaller needle than I am accustomed to (1" I think). Pain started about 8 hours after injection. I am not sure if infection can set in that fast but Im a bit worried.....Any help?

Thanks
    massage the site in the shower or get a heat pad and apply to the area for a few min a day, then massage area.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    or better yet have a hot blonde massage the site for u.....

Thread Information