Thread: Sus Cycle

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Question Sus Cycle

I just received this Sus and this Nolva. Do they look legit? Any thoughts on how I should make the best use of these if they are legit?

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I have seen those sus boxes in anabolics 2005. Looks good. Not sure about the nolva

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    they are both legit, run the sust at 500 weekly, if you have enough, it looks like you do, you could use the nolva thoughout, or just for pct, but usually a nolva clomid mix is used for pct

I could wait a little longer and get this clomid, should I?

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    from my experience, as a newbie, the sus only cycle is not that great. thats what i am on right now and not seeing much results. if you decide to go ahead and do it, go for 250mg twice a week instead of the 500 all at once

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Everything is legit. Get the clomid in hand b4 u start any cycle. Sustanon is not recommended as a 1st cycle because it reuires eod injections, but if u already have it then make sure you have enough for about 1/2 cc eod for 12 weeks. The guy who posted about not seeing results might still be in his 1st couple weeks and hasnt seen anything yet, which is normal. Or maybe his diet sucks, not trying to flame but it is a possibility...

Whats your stats?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea of course you want to do sus 2wice a week..try to make the most out of the esters..sus250 was my first cycle and i gained 22 pnds and kept like 17 of it. i love the stuff..im trying testoprim-d in a month. should do everyother day injections though..sus250 isnt really a beginnersr roid. but who listens the first time,not many. twice a week is cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    yea of course you want to do sus 2wice a week..try to make the most out of the esters..sus250 was my first cycle and i gained 22 pnds and kept like 17 of it. i love the stuff..im trying testoprim-d in a month. should do everyother day injections though..sus250 isnt really a beginnersr roid. but who listens the first time,not many. twice a week is cool though.
    gotta disagree, this will be my 2nd cycle with sus(well 1st was omna, but same smell) and on my 1st i definately felt the "jump for like 2 days after the shot and then nothing until the next shot. EOD is the way to go.

im assuming he already has the sus250, if so, it wouldnt be a great idea for him to be using that much test his first cycle...some weeks he will be doing a gram??? thats why i say its not a good beginners roid...sure you can want to make the best of all the esters but hey 500mgs a week for 10 weeks..thats a decent first cycle.

but then again, since he doesnt have redijects, he could easily preload the syringes for 125mgs per shot and do eod shots..which would be the most legit way to go..but a gram thats too much for your first cycle..it would be a waste....you can great results from half that.
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 05-02-2005 at 02:02 AM.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    hey bro just get some liquid nolva and clomid. you will save a ton of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    but then again, since he doesnt have redijects, he could easily preload the syringes for 125mgs per shot and do eod shots..which would be the most legit way to go..but a gram thats too much for your first cycle..it would be a waste....you can great results from half that.
    yes this is what i meant, 1/2 cc eod comes to 437.5 pw net, plenty for a 1st cycle imo.

mickinadders is offline New Member
    i,m on a cycle of sus but if you want to gain a bit better add some dbol to the cycle for the first month to kickstart you in and don,t forget to eat well

currently im about 215lbs 10.6% bf, i already did my dbol to kickstart the cycle. My dealer was the 1 who reccomended sus for my first cycle and he used to compete in tourneys, so i figured he was probably knowledgeable about 1st cycles. He also said sus would be one of the cheapest cycle to do. In the future tho, what would be a better first cycle with about the same amount of sides as Sus and a decent price. Im layed off work right now, im short on cash.

cheapest..if you can get it...brovel or qv..do like 600mg a week. you can get each vial pretty cheap. test enanthate by the way

Arrow First Cycle Advice

My friend is going to do a cycle of Test E, is this stuff legit? How many ml and how many shots should he do a day? Im ordering his gear for him by the way, thats why im asking this for him. How many weeks should he go for?

opps meant to do a new thread...sry

Thread Information