DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

Is cheap trib a ripoff?

Im gonna be taking a Test E/Var cycle not too far down the road, but my question concerns tribulus. I just read that the bargain trib i bought from the motherpage was ****, bc it only has trib in the raw form as opposed to concentrated and souped up...

Should i bother buying the more expensive trib from the big brand companies???

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i believe that yes cheap raw powder tribulus supps are a waste of money and you will see little if any results from it.i am too lazy to type so have cut and pasted a reply i gave to a similar question.it has all the relevant points:_

"one thing you have to take into consideration is using a tribulus supplement that not only contains a high steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but specifically a high % of the protodioscin saponin.
    it is this specific saponin that has been shown to raise LH levels thus increasing endogenous testosterone .
    many companies state their steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but do not mention protodiscin %.
    the highest % protodioscin supp that i know of contains at minimum 20% protodioscin.
    the three companies9i have found) who sell the concentrated extract are sopharmas TRIBESTAN, thermolife's TRIBOSTEN and twinlabs TRIBULUS FUEL EXTREME.
    these are certainly dear in comparison to the bargain basement tribulus supps out there but imho they are a complete waste of money.
    you get what you pay for!"

good advice if i do say so myself.(kidding)

give a quality trib supp a run and see what happens rather than walking away rubbishing a herb for no/poor results which were because of it being poor quality,raw herb ,not high protodioscin % etc and the only reason you chose it was to save money rather than waste it which is what you will end up doing if you buy a bargain basement trib supp.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Yes, trib is a ripoff in any form. It has a limited use during PCT only when ur test level are way below your natural values.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Yes, trib is a ripoff in any form. It has a limited use during PCT only when ur test level are way below your natural values.
    I was just going to say that!!

Never has there been a study showing trib doing ANYTHING.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    true Cobra,

http://www.newhope.com/nutritionscie...9/tribulus.cfm

"The bottom line? Despite the anecdotes, there is no conclusive evidence that tribulus enhances muscle growth or strength. For now, it is merely a fad. More research must be conducted on healthy people who have no libido or hormonal problems to see if tribulus truly affects muscle. It must be evaluated both as a stand-alone supplement and in combination with other supplements. And finally, the study results must be peer-reviewed."

Thread Information