05-01-2005, 08:26 PM #1
How much does Trib increase nat'k test production?
Drugs like arimidex are said to increase natural testosterone production by 50% (I think?). I want to know if anybody has heard how mucht Tribulus will increase your natural test production? I can't find arimidex around for PCT in time because it takes 4 weeks to get it from *****eview.com to canada so I was thinking of throwing a Tribulus in at a certain daily dosage throughout my PCT.
What do you think?
05-01-2005, 08:30 PM #2
05-01-2005, 08:38 PM #3
05-01-2005, 08:52 PM #4
bro, u shld always have all your gear and pct b4 u start... all the advice i have gotten points to nolva and clomid... thats what i m gonna use.
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM #5
yeah dont rely on trib for pct. i dont think they are strong enough to raise test levels back to normal after a cycle. getting the clomid and nolva is crucial, atlest if u wanna keep the gains u made after ur cycle.
05-02-2005, 08:31 AM #6
Testosterone and Estrogen imbalance in Men
The most significant hormone imbalance in aging men is a decrease in free testosterone while estrogen levels remain the same or precipitously increase. Some men convert their testosterone to estrogen. In some men testosterone replacement therapy by itself does not work because the replacement testosterone may convert (aromatize) into even more estrogen. Estrogen is a necessary hormone for men, but too much causes a wide range of health problems such as heart attacks and stroke. High levels of estrogen have been implicated as a cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy and one mechanism by which nettle extract works is by blocking the binding of growth-stimulating estrogen to prostate cells.
High levels of estrogen in men also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, thereby slowing down the natural production of testosterone. Based on the multiple deleterious effects of excess estrogen in men, aggressive actions should be taken to reduce estrogen to a safe range if a blood test reveals elevated levels.
Remember, excess estrogen (estradiol) blocks the production and effect of testosterone throughout the body, dampens sexuality, and increases the risk of prostate and cardiovascular diseases.
If estradiol levels are high (above 30), total testosterone in mid to high normal and free testosterone levels are low or low normal, you should:
1. Make sure you are getting 80 –90 mg of zinc daily.
2. Consume 110 mg of soy isoflavones (phytoestrogens) each day. High levels of physoestrogens compete with estradiol on cell receptor sites and stimulate the liver to remove estrogens from the blood.
3. Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption. Heavy alcohol intake increases estrogen in men and women
4. Review all drugs you are regularly taking to see if they may be interfering with a health liver function. Common drugs that affect liver function are the NSAIDS…ibuprofen, acetaminophen (Tylenol), aspirin, the “statin” class of cholesterol lowing drugs, some heart and blood pressure medications and some anti-depressants.
5. Lose weight. Fat cells, especially in abominal region, produce aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen.
6. If all of the above fail to increase free testosterone and lower excess estradiol, then the potent aromatase inhibiting drug Arimidex (anastrozole) in the very low dose of ½ (0.5 mg) twice a week is indicated. This should cause an immediate drop in estradiol levels and a rise in free testosterone.
I got that from
Doesnt say anything about 50% though
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM #7Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by vestax
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
05-02-2005, 11:32 AM #8Originally Posted by Ntpadude
not be working if someone were taking it
from the beginning of a 12wk'er...for example?
05-02-2005, 11:36 AM #9Originally Posted by topvega
05-02-2005, 08:08 PM #10New Member
- Join Date
- May 2005
well ive been told from many roid smart ppls that you shouldnt take armidex for pct its should be used durring the cycle to maintain nat test nad keep estrogen down. only clomid and nolvadex for pct adn tribs are great for increasing your sex drive.
05-02-2005, 09:03 PM #11
yeah i heard the same thing as cav... the trib is just there to increase libido...
05-03-2005, 05:12 AM #12Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by Ntpadude
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
05-03-2005, 08:26 AM #13Originally Posted by stupidhippo
was a Hijack lol
There are alot of folks here using trib
daily through PCT. Can someone confirm
or deny this for me and hippo,or anyone else
interested in knowing. Thank you
. I'm not trying to discredit you, simply just wanna know more and then form my own opinion.
05-03-2005, 08:40 AM #14Associate Member
Originally Posted by SS1476
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)