vestax is offline Member

How much does Trib increase nat'k test production?

Drugs like arimidex are said to increase natural testosterone production by 50% (I think?). I want to know if anybody has heard how mucht Tribulus will increase your natural test production? I can't find arimidex around for PCT in time because it takes 4 weeks to get it from AR-Review.com to canada so I was thinking of throwing a Tribulus in at a certain daily dosage throughout my PCT.

What do you think?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    since when has arimdex increases natty test by 50%!!?!

Why didnt you order arimidex before your cycle? Also nolva/clomid is better for pct anyways

vestax is offline Member
    I thought that I read somewhere on this board a bunch of times that arimidex increases natural test by 50% I can find the posts if you really want?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, u shld always have all your gear and pct b4 u start... all the advice i have gotten points to nolva and clomid... thats what i m gonna use.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah dont rely on trib for pct. i dont think they are strong enough to raise test levels back to normal after a cycle. getting the clomid and nolva is crucial, atlest if u wanna keep the gains u made after ur cycle.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone and Estrogen imbalance in Men

The most significant hormone imbalance in aging men is a decrease in free testosterone while estrogen levels remain the same or precipitously increase. Some men convert their testosterone to estrogen. In some men testosterone replacement therapy by itself does not work because the replacement testosterone may convert (aromatize) into even more estrogen. Estrogen is a necessary hormone for men, but too much causes a wide range of health problems such as heart attacks and stroke. High levels of estrogen have been implicated as a cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy and one mechanism by which nettle extract works is by blocking the binding of growth-stimulating estrogen to prostate cells.

High levels of estrogen in men also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, thereby slowing down the natural production of testosterone. Based on the multiple deleterious effects of excess estrogen in men, aggressive actions should be taken to reduce estrogen to a safe range if a blood test reveals elevated levels.

Remember, excess estrogen (estradiol) blocks the production and effect of testosterone throughout the body, dampens sexuality, and increases the risk of prostate and cardiovascular diseases.

If estradiol levels are high (above 30), total testosterone in mid to high normal and free testosterone levels are low or low normal, you should:

1. Make sure you are getting 80 –90 mg of zinc daily.

2. Consume 110 mg of soy isoflavones (phytoestrogens) each day. High levels of physoestrogens compete with estradiol on cell receptor sites and stimulate the liver to remove estrogens from the blood.

3. Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption. Heavy alcohol intake increases estrogen in men and women

4. Review all drugs you are regularly taking to see if they may be interfering with a health liver function. Common drugs that affect liver function are the NSAIDS…ibuprofen, acetaminophen (Tylenol), aspirin, the “statin” class of cholesterol lowing drugs, some heart and blood pressure medications and some anti-depressants.

5. Lose weight. Fat cells, especially in abominal region, produce aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone into estrogen.

6. If all of the above fail to increase free testosterone and lower excess estradiol, then the potent aromatase inhibiting drug Arimidex (anastrozole) in the very low dose of ½ (0.5 mg) twice a week is indicated. This should cause an immediate drop in estradiol levels and a rise in free testosterone.

I got that from
    http://www.genmedsys.com/testosterone.html

Doesnt say anything about 50% though

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Drugs like arimidex are said to increase natural testosterone production by 50% (I think?). I want to know if anybody has heard how mucht Tribulus will increase your natural test production? I can't find arimidex around for PCT in time because it takes 4 weeks to get it from AR-Review.com to canada so I was thinking of throwing a Tribulus in at a certain daily dosage throughout my PCT.

What do you think?
    Arimidex is not used to boost testosterone because it will cause a disaster to your cholesterol/lipids system. Tribulis causes basically somewhere between 50 and 100% boost to testosterone, generally the longer you take it the teststerone begins to build up, however they found after taking tribulus over 2 months it starts to fail to continue to maintain the teststerone boost and eventually quits working altogether. A similar product, tongkat Ali takes about 5 weeks of taking it and it can increase your "free testosterone" by 450% and you do not get a tollerance effect like tribulus. You stay at boosted production, keep in mind this is more in free teststerone because it works to decrease your sex hormone binding globulins as well as increase testosterone production. These SHBG is what makes people on test only cycles loose libido in time or even though they have restored teststerone levels in post cycle, still have libido problems, this is the SHBG to blame and tongkat ali will lower this for you effectively and get your libido back in post cycle better then anything else.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    however they found after taking tribulus over 2 months it starts to fail to continue to maintain the teststerone boost and eventually quits working altogether.
    Does this mean by PCT time, trib would
    not be working if someone were taking it
    from the beginning of a 12wk'er...for example?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    bro, u shld always have all your gear and pct b4 u start... all the advice i have gotten points to nolva and clomid... thats what i m gonna use.
    i usually do this but i didn't this time around. i ended up staying on test for another 6 weeks due to not having the clomid. to lazy to order. i haven't decided yet if i didn't want to order it or i just wanted to trick myself into staying on longer.

THE CAV is offline New Member
    well ive been told from many roid smart ppls that you shouldnt take armidex for pct its should be used durring the cycle to maintain nat test nad keep estrogen down. only clomid and nolvadex for pct adn tribs are great for increasing your sex drive.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i heard the same thing as cav... the trib is just there to increase libido...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Arimidex is not used to boost testosterone because it will cause a disaster to your cholesterol/lipids system. Tribulis causes basically somewhere between 50 and 100% boost to testosterone, generally the longer you take it the teststerone begins to build up, however they found after taking tribulus over 2 months it starts to fail to continue to maintain the teststerone boost and eventually quits working altogether. A similar product, tongkat Ali takes about 5 weeks of taking it and it can increase your "free testosterone" by 450% and you do not get a tollerance effect like tribulus. You stay at boosted production, keep in mind this is more in free teststerone because it works to decrease your sex hormone binding globulins as well as increase testosterone production. These SHBG is what makes people on test only cycles loose libido in time or even though they have restored teststerone levels in post cycle, still have libido problems, this is the SHBG to blame and tongkat ali will lower this for you effectively and get your libido back in post cycle better then anything else.
    What facts you got to back this up (especially the triblulus part)? I would like to know since I've read numerous studies on tribulus and not one showed an increase in serum free test. I'm not trying to discredit you, simply just wanna know more and then form my own opinion.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    What facts you got to back this up (especially the triblulus part)? I would like to know since I've read numerous studies on tribulus and not one showed an increase in serum free test. I'm not trying to discredit you, simply just wanna know more and then form my own opinion.
    Me too. I asked above, but I guess that
    was a Hijack lol

There are alot of folks here using trib
    daily through PCT. Can someone confirm
    or deny this for me and hippo,or anyone else
    interested in knowing. Thank you

. I'm not trying to discredit you, simply just wanna know more and then form my own opinion.
    Ditto

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    There are alot of folks here using trib
    daily through PCT. Can someone confirm
    or deny this for me and hippo,or anyone else
    interested in knowing. Thank you

Bump, for answers

Thread Information