Kravman is offline Junior Member

What do you say to your freinds?

I'm getting tired of getting called out for taking steriods . I do my best to not act or show off to make it obvious, but my size increase has been ridiculous. I really don't want the reputation. What do you guys say or what is the best thing to say back? Thanks

Baba is offline Associate Member
    prohormones.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have made such good natural gains that everyone already swears i m " juicin". so when i do start up my cycle maybe they won't b able to tell. but if they do, screw them.... i'll just say.... yeah whatever...

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    first off, i do not know why steroids have the bad reputation they do, oh wait, i guess that would be the idiots who use them without knowledge and the united states congress, anyways, they are probably jealous, no matter what you say, a jealous person will still be jealous and still give you ****

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i just tell them i take about a sh1tload of pills a day and drink atleast 3 protein shakes a day... even my roomates complain to other people how much protein and stuff i take, So right now all that is covering for me. Honestly if you look at my shelf theres about 15 diff bottles of pills, and not to mention the pill making machine thingy

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    Most just saying it more jokingly more than from jealously. It's just not funny anymore. They actually think they are the 1st person that said that to me. I try not to act defensive. I usually come back with like this. "Thanks man, I really look like I have been taking steriods ? That's good then."

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it all boils down to ignorance and jealousy.... those type of people always feel better about themselves by trying to put u down a peg or minimize your accomplishments...

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Since I'm not taking them now, I joke around with my friends about taking them eventhough they know I'm not. This will get me to the point of when I do start taking them, they won't ask about it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    my close friends know and some even take them too. I just tell everybody else I eat a lot of food and protein and work out a lot

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle, i didnt care who knew..a lil inmature on my part, this cycle, only my brother in law, and my girl are going to know. for everybody else, creatine and protein.

I'm pretty honest with people about my use. People seem to be surprised by the way I carry myself when compared to all of the juicehead stereotypes

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    I'm getting tired of getting called out for taking steriods. I do my best to not act or show off to make it obvious, but my size increase has been ridiculous. I really don't want the reputation. What do you guys say or what is the best thing to say back? Thanks
    if you dont leave me alone im going to show you the real meaning of roid rage up close and personal buddy. that always shuts them up fast.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Im actually honest with my dearest
    friends, close buds I would trust w/ my
    life... no sence in lying to them, for me
    at least. Its not like Im taking them
    without any reaserch or something....

All others, I would simply say
    dieting and dedication...which is true

ACAZORES is offline Member
    If some ones asks me if I take I gear I tell them
    Can you keep a secret, so am I.

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    well for me i have a few buds that know and i get **** all the time yet they know never to mess plus i'm the first they call when **** goes down and for others i just say hard work and muffins

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    well for me i have a few buds that know and i get sh** all the time yet they know never to mess plus i'm the first they call when sh** goes down and for others i just say hard work and muffins

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Well I bring a protein shake and 3 meals to work with me so they just think I eat a lot. But I have been getting the, "Your getting big" comments. I just tell them I eat 8 times a day and take in 400grams of protein, they think that is insane but believable.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    I'm getting tired of getting called out for taking steriods. I do my best to not act or show off to make it obvious, but my size increase has been ridiculous. I really don't want the reputation. What do you guys say or what is the best thing to say back? Thanks

getting tired of getting called out??? well you are taking steroids right?? so they are right, right??? just let it go......let them think what they want......tell them you started dedicating yourself to bodybuilding......you eat everything in site, you have a good training routine, etc.......

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Creatine and protein.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    m1t.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Eh, all my friends juice.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i am certainly glad i have no friends.

it saves me having to think up acceptable excuses for being MASSIVE!

firest0rm is offline New Member
    To be honest mate, if they're your friends they should accept you for who you are. Beefcake or fattycake. If it's a concerned question then maybe they do have the right to ask and maybe as their friend you have a right to explain things to them. Maybe tell them the truth. If they're real friends they'll understand.

Other then that, saying you take Creatine is a good option. Legal and lots of water retention. Also one thing I learnt if someone was pecking my head, when someone kept asking me the same annoying question I would give them a 10 minute long answer. Something like, "how you getting so big?" "Well for breakfast I have oatmeal which is full of complex carbs.... midmorning I have 2 tins tuna with a bit of sweetcorn.... dinner i have...... 3 o clocks some more protein shakes..." You get the idea. Keep it going for a good 10 minutes and they won't EVER ask you again.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    I say that i have a very good diet

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    cell tech and nitro tech lmfao

Latin is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same spot bro, really sux ass ...
    Just deny it , they cant prove **** and if incase u hear someone go talking behind ur back just upfront them and ask wtf they are doing. or simply just ignore them.
    Personally i just cant ignore them due to i have my family in the area and if they would find out they would just verbally kill me.
    Just deny it all the time , they will eventually stop bothering.
    Just let them know u work ur ass of and eat like a motherf*cker.
    They are just jealous cause they dont grow like u and people do have big mouths sometimes to big.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    weight gainer!!!!
    it always works

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    All you have to say is: "I did not have........ sexual relations........ with that woman".

j martini is offline Member
    Just say do i look like a baseball player to you

yea...i was about 185-190 before i started taking cell-tech and now im 210-215..so i got **** from everyone saying i was on roids...but your gonna here that crap from everyone because their jealous..just take it as a compliment because your probably never gonna stop hearing it so you might as well not get offended by it or youll be pissed off the rest of your life

thunderin is offline Member
    I just say "If i actually took steroids I would be about 275lbs." Then I mention my mom's 14 inch arms and the fact that she shaves daily. They don't have much to say after that.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    My girlfriends been noticing new little band-aids appearing more and more every week in the bathroom plus
    me looking at pharmacy sites so the other day she asked me if I was taking anything like roids? I said I'm
    not like Barry Bonds, I'm like ARNOLD! I am natural!!....lol............Actually I just told her it something to help
    me loose weight and she isn't stupid so she said I rather you do that then go and smoke crack!! Plus I've
    actually been in better moods and allot more patient with our daughters, Can it be that juice is making me
    a better father?? Hail to the Juice!! ...jk

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    when someone asks me if i'm taking anything , i say , no , but i'm thinking about it. that always throws them off.

Thread Information