BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member

injectin into the chest

i am bout to do a cycle with winstrol in it and i was wonderin if injecting winny in to the chest is ok cause that is my weakest body part and i heard you get better gains where you inject winny, i know it is a little crazy but i'm ready for extremes, is it safe or wat?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNSUPERMAN
    i am bout to do a cycle with winstrol in it and i was wonderin if injecting winny in to the chest is ok cause that is my weakest body part and i heard you get better gains where you inject winny, i know it is a little crazy but i'm ready for extremes, is it safe or wat?
    bro dont inject winny in the chest. you will end up like boy right here

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    check out spotinjections dot com.

they have the proper way to inject into all different muscles.
    it's .com by the way.. just not sure if i can post it like that...

do some research b4 u inject anything into your body bro..

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    don't go too deep...

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    First of all site injections DO NOT WORK. It is a false myth and completely incorrect. Secondly you dont want to ever inject into your chest. You will not only have no gains or benefit to bring up your chest, but you will be putting yourself at a high risk of injury. You will find a lot of people who will talk bs and try to sound aggressive, cutting edge, cool - whatever by telling you all about injecting into the chest, hams, traps etc. The fact and point is - its stupid plain and simple and will cause you increased pain and possible injury and no added benefit. Stick to the basics just like in your training. Delts, Tris, Bis, Quads and Glutes. If you are using so much gear you can not sufficiently rotate through those muscles then there is something seriously wrong

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I have injected winny only into my chest last cycle a few times and it hurts like a bitch, I did it before my workouts and got a crazy pump. I did bilateral shots in both pecs at the same time. Also did biceps and Tris but to tell you the truth I dont think it realy gives you any site enhancement, it just makes it swell up more. I also got a very nasty chest cold with a cough I couldnt kick for about 5 weeks so I think I got that from taking the chest injections, I mean they got pretty red and inflamed from the water based winny so maybe it spread into my lungs, I guess you could try the injections and see if you dont get to inflamed there and if you do stop. Maybe it was the gear I was taking could have been dirty but I dont think so its a very reputable UGL.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    First of all site injections DO NOT WORK. It is a false myth and completely incorrect. Secondly you dont want to ever inject into your chest. You will not only have no gains or benefit to bring up your chest, but you will be putting yourself at a high risk of injury. You will find a lot of people who will talk bs and try to sound aggressive, cutting edge, cool - whatever by telling you all about injecting into the chest, hams, traps etc. The fact and point is - its stupid plain and simple and will cause you increased pain and possible injury and no added benefit. Stick to the basics just like in your training. Delts, Tris, Bis, Quads and Glutes. If you are using so much gear you can not sufficiently rotate through those muscles then there is something seriously wrong
    Platinum post!

~SC~

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Man I tried to inject IGF-1 into my pecs using an insulin . It was kinda painful so I just shot it on my Tri's. I don't think I would ever do chest.

Thread Information