BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

Questions about CLEN and EPH CAFF STACKING

ive been doing alota research on clen but being the extreme newbie i am i cant seem to find what T3 and Taurine actually is and cant tell which would be better clen or eph/caff stacking... Clen being labled a "steroid " seems to scare me a little more then using the eph/caff stack. also i havent gotten down what a PCT is. I know it stands for post cycle therapy but how is that done? i cant seem to get these questions down cuz im that much of a newbie and everyone on the board already knows what that means so there isnt any questions of what these things actually are. help please? =P

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Clen is not a steroid , there are so many places to research this kind of stuff

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    clen isnt a steriod . it has an anti-catabolic effect. like glutamine. all it does is prevent muscle breakdown, and it does help to burn fat, by raising core body temperature. it does not require pct. you may be thinking that because alot of people use it during pct. pct is the recovery time after steroid use where you take certain drugs to help restart your natural testosterone production, so that you can keep your gains. clen is used during pct because of its anti-catabolic effects, but it is not a steroid .

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member
    ok thx for clearing that part up for me.... but i also read that i should use clen with T3 and taurine? is that only when PCT after using gear? because im looking to use it for cutting and fat burning

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    taurine is an amino acid. all it is actually proven to do is assist in cellular hydration, at least as far as i know. t3 is a synthetic thryoid hormone, that will burn a hell of a lot of fat, but also muscle. a good reason for clen and t3 to be linked and stacked. i believ t3 neccessitates some for of pct, to help restart natural thyroid function, but i am not sure, hopefully someone can answer that. i honestly wouldnt take it unless i was on a cycle, or on hgh.hope this helps, here are some thread

links.http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    dont take t3 unless you are on test at the same time or it will burn muscle along with fat. you need to do morre research bro, try the search button, these basic questions are in stickys and posts all over this forum. luck.

Thread Information