GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Please critique my upcoming cutting cycle!

I posted my cycle over at IFL too just to get some more opions, but here it is. So here is the plan for my upcoming cutting cycle. Nothing complicated, but I want it to be effective. For my goals, I want to gain about 10-15 lbs., increase vascularity/hardness, and get down to about 8% bf (about 10-11% right now). My diet and cardio will be in check so I am just seeing what you bros think about my options. I want to run a 15-16 weeker with EQ and test prop, but I was thinking about throwing in test enan throughout the middle of my cycle and start and finish with the prop so I won't have to shoot ED for 16 weeks straight (even though I can if I have to). I will be taking letro throughout the cycle to stop any water weight, but I want to stay lean and cut and I am just worried about putting on some smoothness with the test enan. That is why I am thinking about just doing prop the whole cycle. So here is my two options, keep in mind my goals.

Option 1
    wks 1-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    Standard PCT three days after last prop shot

Option 2
    wks 1-4 test prop 37.5mg ED (kickstart)
    wks 1-4 test enan 250mg/wk
    wks 5-12 test enan 500mg/wk
    wks 13-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk

Any opinions on something I should change around maybe? Which option do you guys think would be better considering my goals? I like option two because wks 5-12 I wouldn't have to shoot ED, but I don't want to look smooth and the last time I took enan it made my face blow up with water weight (I wasn't on letro or ldex though). What you bros think? Thanks.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    i like #1, im planning on doing the same cycle in like 5 wks, but im going to add b5,6 w/ my prop.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Option 1
    wks 1-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    hey bro do that cycle. if you dont want to do ed injects go with enath. you wont gain much bloat from it if you are taking letro. that is like a cycle i did a while back. it looked like this though:

wk 1-15 test 750mg wk
    wk 1-14 eq 600mg wk

it was a very clean and rewarding cycle imo.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I guess either cycle I can't go wrong with. Both will yield promising results, just contemplating the idea of ED shots again for 15 weeks. I guess after the first few weeks they would become less annoying and more of a habit. I am just worried that the enan would leave some extra water or smoothness that i don't want, but I will be taking letro and I will have a strict diet and cardio plan so I think I would be alright.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i think you would be alright if you went with the enathate brotha.

Thread Information