surfer8784 is offline New Member

help with dostinex

Ok...ive been on b6 and dostinex from pnp for five days (so now ive taken .5mg)...still having gyno problems definitely from the deca ...just wondering if it takes longer than this to kick in or what?

Im freaking out here guys...really dont want to be wearing a bra at the beach this summer if ya know what i mean...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    are you also including a serm (nolv) or AI (letro/arim) into that equation? in any event, 5 days is jumping the gun and you need to relax a bit more

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    definately going to take more than 5 days. what a while and if it doesnt clear up take the dose at 1mg ed split up in .5mg morning and .5mg night.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    are you also including a serm (nolv) or AI (letro/arim) into that equation? in any event, 5 days is jumping the gun and you need to relax a bit more

...I have nolva and letro on hand nut havent taken them bc from what ive read theyre not effective for deca (though everyone seems to say something different)....and its not from the test...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    take them anyways, more is better No, seriously, i would and have incorporated all those variables to rid progesterone related gyno

so 20mg nolva a day (or more till its gone?) and how much letro?

Thanks in advance

Bump

Juiced-1 is offline New Member

Dont take nolva with letro

Dont take Nolva with letro it effects the strenghth of the Letro. I would take 1 mg eod of letro with your cabergoline at .25 mg eod until your sides subside, you might have to use more cabergoline play with the dose if your sides dont subside. I am on a Fina and test cycle right now at 1 g of test e per week and 100 mg fina eod, I take 1 mg letro eod and .25 mg of cabergoline on mon and Fri, I have no problems at all with gyno.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced-1
    Dont take Nolva with letro it effects the strenghth of the Letro. I would take 1 mg eod of letro with your cabergoline at .25 mg eod until your sides subside, you might have to use more cabergoline play with the dose if your sides dont subside. I am on a Fina and test cycle right now at 1 g of test e per week and 100 mg fina eod, I take 1 mg letro eod and .25 mg of cabergoline on mon and Fri, I have no problems at all with gyno.
    Please tell me where you read that nolvadex effects the strength of letro? I have read Letro lessens nolvadex but not the other way around.

The problem is...would i be better off with the letro or the nolva if im already having sympltoms?

Does anybody know what a reasonable max dose of cabergoline would be bc gynos gotten worse since i first started this thread....?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Please tell me where you read that nolvadex effects the strength of letro? I have read Letro lessens nolvadex but not the other way around.
    Check this thread http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...x+effect+letro

Pheednos post:
    Slightly incorrect. Nolva in full clinical doses(20mgED) reduces letro plasma levels by 37.6%(Not the other way around at 50%). Nolva in full clinical doses reduces anastrozol plasma levels by 27%

Quote Originally Posted by surfer8784
    The problem is...would i be better off with the letro or the nolva if im already having sympltoms?

Does anybody know what a reasonable max dose of cabergoline would be bc gynos gotten worse since i first started this thread....?

I would go with the Letro because that will help with progest. gyno also. It is very strong, if you lower your estrogen enough you can not have progest gyno. You might want to go at a higher dose to start with 2.5 mg per day until sides go away and then drop it to 1 mg eod. I am not sure of the max dose of cabergoline. I do think the letro will help your problem.

Thread Information