Centaur is offline Junior Member

Anyone heard of HG-1?

Thet guy that wrote the "Steroid Bible" hypes the heck out of a product called Human Growth-1 (HG-1). He claims it is the only legal supp that is as good as AS....all others being a waste of money. He's either a marketing genious or really believes in it. Anyone ever heard of it/used it? Is it any good?? You can get it at www.anabolicreview.com. It's like $50 a month so I'm not shelling out any cash until I hear more about it.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about GF-1 (growth factor-1), if so, dont waste your time, this product does not work and is a complete rip off from what I have heard.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Centaur
    You can get it at www.anabolicreview.com.
    as in...this website?? Ive never heard of it, and that being the case, doubt it compares to aas.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    as in...this website?? Ive never heard of it, and that being the case, doubt it compares to aas.
    What I think this guy is talking about is a product call Growth Factor-1, you can buy if off of anabolicsteroids.com not anabolicreview.com. But either way it's a complete waste of time from what I've been told and I trust the people that told me VERY well.

Centaur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    What I think this guy is talking about is a product call Growth Factor-1, you can buy if off of anabolicsteroids.com not anabolicreview.com. But either way it's a complete waste of time from what I've been told and I trust the people that told me VERY well.
    Yes, my bad...it IS Growth Factor-1 (GF-1). In his book, Steve Gallaway goes on and on for a whole chapter saying how every single supp out there is a rip off and not to waste money. But then, on this last page...WAIT, but there is this one product that I've found that is just as good as AS, but legal and will get you freaky huge. www.anabolicsteroids.com. Glad I asked before blowing my money.

Thread Information