Thread: fina cough!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

fina cough!

have any of u bros found a way or technique to keep from getting that damm fina cough. i inject very very slow so when i feel it coming i can fight it off but it still sucks. any bros have any newfound techniques?

i guess there is no such technique.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i have only gotten the cough once or twice and thats when i knicked a vein and some of it got inot the vein. try injecting into and area wioth less major veins

Juiced-1 is offline New Member

Fina cough

Mix it with your test when injecting, this seems to help me. Before I inject I also make sure it is mixed good in the syringe. Move the bubble back and forth to mix it good befor you purge the air out of the syringe and inject.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced-1
    Mix it with your test when injecting, this seems to help me. Before I inject I also make sure it is mixed good in the syringe. Move the bubble back and forth to mix it good befor you purge the air out of the syringe and inject.

that wont really help prevent fina cough... if the finas in the pin with the test it wont make or break you from getting the cough. i get it when i pin my thighs due to there being many nerves and veins there, so when im done injecting and i pull out somtimes i must be in a vein when backing out and some oil gets in there as i pull out and casues me to get fina cough pretty bad... ive gotten it 3 times and it happend all in the thighs. just make sure your aspiating and you inject slow...

goodluck bro

Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    that wont really help prevent fina cough... if the finas in the pin with the test it wont make or break you from getting the cough. i get it when i pin my thighs due to there being many nerves and veins there, so when im done injecting and i pull out somtimes i must be in a vein when backing out and some oil gets in there as i pull out and casues me to get fina cough pretty bad... ive gotten it 3 times and it happend all in the thighs. just make sure your aspiating and you inject slow...

goodluck bro
    ive got it bad 3 times and mild twice. just like u said its everytime i hit the quads. ive gotten to the point where i inject about a 1/4 cc and wait a whole minute before i start again. cause that crap sucks when im done injecting 2 cc into my quad and im putting everything away and all of a sudden i start to feel that tickle in my chest and there aint $hit u can do about it except cough for 2 minutes and sweat like a whore in church.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I've only gotten this 2 times and I think it was because I hit a vein or something, It also made my lips and sinuses burn like hell,

THE CAV is offline New Member
    i never had fina caugh, but from research im pretty sure there no mirical cure for it when does happen.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Try allergy medicine and primetine mist, works for me

Thread Information