Centaur is offline Junior Member

Freaked about PCT due to depression

Starting my first cycle (Test Cyp 400mg/wk and Deca 300 mg/week). I am really concerned because I am prone to depression and have had trouble with it in the past. Should I be concerned with this stack/cycle? I'm doing a 10 weeker by the way. Clomid at the end. Should I add HCG in there somewhere?? 33 yrs old, 6'4, 200.

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    The test is going to help with the depression. As far as other concerns go....I would just feel it out man..

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    do the proper pct, lift hard, eat eat eat, and keep your head up. depression is mostly mental so stay strong

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Im prone to depression to, and I have a terrible time pct to be honest with you. It always goes away soon enough though. Just keep your head up and stick with your training and diet. Losing gains wont be much help.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    then I would NOT run deca . Deca makes PCT harder and usually longer due to the fact that it really shuts your HPTA down hard. I would replace deca with something less harsh like EQ

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i was thinking the same thing consistency..eq wouldnt shut you down as much as deca ..i personally will not use deca for my own reasons.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    then I would NOT run deca. Deca makes PCT harder and usually longer due to the fact that it really shuts your HPTA down hard. I would replace deca with something less harsh like EQ
    Thas a good tip

mma10 is offline New Member
    i did one cycle of 500mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk deca . for 12 weeks and pct...was never depressed. does it not happen to everyone or am i speaking too soon since i only did one cycle??

If you're prone to depression, maybe messing with your hormones isn't the best idea...

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    this is still nonsense all together! your first cycle and your gunna do test and deca ? just run a low level test and see how you react. 300mg of test for 8-12 weeks shouldnt depress you. at 8 weeks it might not even shut you down! goodluck

Thread Information