talonlb32 is offline Junior Member

HOLY CRAP Sh** leaking from nips, HELP

I was laying there on the couch feeling my nips( I got some gyno) I herd about some people squeezing puss or something out of their nips, so I tried it. Sure enough stuff started comming out. What the hell do I do about that Im freaking out. Please respond ASAP I wont be able to sleep without a solution.
    Im on Test E

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    Jesus bro, did you use any nolva during your cycle??? Get off test and get some nolva quick man. if it gets worse go see a doctor

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Relax for a min.. what hormones you run? Only test?

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Usually puss is from Progesterone induced Gyno. If it is, then you need to get some Vitrex and some bromocriptine and start taking B6, and if it is estrogen induced, then you need to hit the nolva and some letrozol. You should have been taking Nolva while you were on cycle man. You could be screwed

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    scary thought.....I take 10 or 20mg daily while on my cycle just in case. screw the whole waiting till you see some gyno and dumped your body with nolva to stop it. I'd rather stop it before it starts. Oh yeah 200mg of B-6 too.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    You should have noticed this loooong in advance, however stop all test now, go on 100mg nolva ed for 20 days or 1 arimidex tab every day for 20 days. If you are not back to normal then go sign up for your surgery and have them cut out. Sorry bro but thats the way it is

As far as the approach of only using nolva when you notice - there is nothig wrong with that and in fact to ensure the best gains that is the best choice. However you dont wait until you SEE gyno you wait until you FEEL any signs of it. You need to squeeze and feel the nipple area daily to ensure there is no hard adipose tissue build up. If you feel anything you simply take 20 - 30mg Nolva every day (usually 3 to 4) until its gone. Always having Nolva in your system takes about 25% of your obtainable gains away at a minumum.

IRONATE is offline New Member

leakage

same thing with me bro.my doc told me NOT to squeez it because it will get worse.listen to the boys and hope the nolva works.it looks like I'm getting mine cut out.my insurance is paying for it because I didn't complain about the way it looked.I saidthe pain was to much to handle,I wake up in the middle of the night if I roll over on my chest.It's worth a try,worked for me.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    thats the way it is

As far as the approach of only using nolva when you notice - there is nothig wrong with that and in fact to ensure the best gains that is the best choice. Always having Nolva in your system takes about 25% of your obtainable gains away at a minumum.
    Gotta call you out on this one bro. Completely untrue and an old gym myth. The fact is, using nolva while on test is a very wise choice. Gyno is far easier to prevent than it is to treat. Further nolva improves your lipid profiles(bad cholesteral) which increase on test. I would like to see the studies showing a 25% loss of gains while on cycle as I have never seen anything other than claims by a guy in the gym. While there may be a very slight loss in gains, I would rather not grow the extra pound oir two and avoid gyno, keep my cholesteral in check, etc.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto toolman.

~SC~

I started using nolva ed at 20mg I bumped it up to 80mg now. I guess I am going to stop the test, is that a good idea?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talonlb32
    I started using nolva ed at 20mg I bumped it up to 80mg now. I guess I am going to stop the test, is that a good idea?
    why did you bump it to 80?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    why did you bump it to 80?
    He bumped the nolva to 80mg so that way it loads in his system and can help treat rather than prevent.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have pct ready?

Yea I have clomid ready to rock and roll. Should stop the test and start my pct next week or continue my cycle?

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Toolman 100%. Take it from the get go to avoid situations just like this.
    SWOLECAT---Damn man lookin good! Iverson? You a philly fan? Only reason I ask is I am from philly...

Thats what I did, I have been taking it since my second test shot.

Screw it Im going to quit I hate gyno. What steroids doesnt convert to estrogen? give me a cycle I can take that wont have gyno related sides. Does winny convert, I havnt done a search on that yet?

kalla is offline Banned
    please somebody this guy is a JOKE!!!!! get him off the board

f*** you your F***ing gay dude.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalla
    please somebody this guy is a JOKE!!!!! get him off the board
    seriously bro, i wish everyone could be as smart as you

Smart How?

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Smart How?
    I sense sarcasm don't you?!

Kallas just pissed cause he ordered me Sh** I never said I wanted then he wanted me to buy it(western union I might add)

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    This is a serious thread and we need to help a bro out here...
    Fact is, even on a low dose of Nolva during a cycle, some guys can still get gyno if they're susceptible to it. So if you take Nolva on cycle, you reduce your chances of gyno, but some people just can't eliminate the risk completely.
    So for this situation, I would take about 100mg Nolva for a week or two, and if it does not get any better, see a doctor quickly. The last thing you need is for any gyno condition to become permanent.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    You should have noticed this loooong in advance, however stop all test now, go on 100mg nolva ed for 20 days or 1 arimidex tab every day for 20 days. If you are not back to normal then go sign up for your surgery and have them cut out. Sorry bro but thats the way it is

As far as the approach of only using nolva when you notice - there is nothig wrong with that and in fact to ensure the best gains that is the best choice. However you dont wait until you SEE gyno you wait until you FEEL any signs of it. You need to squeeze and feel the nipple area daily to ensure there is no hard adipose tissue build up. If you feel anything you simply take 20 - 30mg Nolva every day (usually 3 to 4) until its gone. Always having Nolva in your system takes about 25% of your obtainable gains away at a minumum.
    The reduction in Estrogen that nolva causes could technically reduce overall potential gains as Estrogen increases growth hormone , etc. However, I would rather prevent than run the risk of developing gyno. I am going to agree with Toolman and Swole on this one. I have seen arguments of a loss of potential growth, but I have never seen numbers...25% seems a little high to me IMO.

Kallas just pissed cause he ordered me Sh** I never said I wanted then he wanted me to buy it(western union I might add)
    Keep that crap to PM's or get a mod involved, just stop posting that crap in the open... Or we would all be able to talk about members, including respected members(or you would think).

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    The reduction in Estrogen that nolva causes could technically reduce overall potential gains as Estrogen increases growth hormone, etc. However, I would rather prevent than run the risk of developing gyno. I am going to agree with Toolman and Swole on this one. I have seen arguments of a loss of potential growth, but I have never seen numbers...25% seems a little high to me IMO.
    Not true bro because Nolva does not reduce estrogen. In fact, it is a synthetic estrogen itself. What it does is compete for binding sites which estrogen want to bind to as well which result in the unwanted sides. THe Nolva blocks the estrogen at these sites, blocking the unwanted sides. It does not, however, reduce the estrogen. THe only gain reducing effect that nolva has is it reduces the igf values in the liver so it would hinder your gains if using gh for growth, or igf for that matter. However on a cycle of AAS, this reduction in igf values is not enough to seriously affect your gains.
    Last edited by toolman; 05-02-2005 at 10:53 AM.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    the best advice i can give is not to tell your friends about it. it happened to me once and my buddies still call me milkman sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by humpymuscle
    the best advice i can give is not to tell your friends about it. it happened to me once and my buddies still call me milkman sometimes.
    LMAO

I would have told you to drink it... you would be your own source of colostrum... HAHA

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not true bro because Nolva does not reduce estrogen. In fact, it is a synthetic estrogen itself. What it does is compete for binding sites which estrogen want to bind to as well which result in the unwanted sides. THe Nolva blocks the estrogen at these sites, blocking the unwanted sides. It does not, however, reduce the estrogen. THe only gain reducing effect that nolva has is it reduces the igf values in the liver so it would hinder your gains if using gh for growth, or igf for that matter. However on a cycle of AAS, this reduction in igf values is not enough to seriously affect your gains.
    Toolman you are partially correct...

Some serms, and some triazoles also, will decrease the GH to IGF, as well as other growth factors in the liver and other tissues, but it will NOT reduce gains achieved by external supplementation (supraphysiological) of IGF-1. The supplementation would actually counteract the decrease in gains!

Either way, I would rather just use 0.5mg of letrozole daily throughout my cycle, instead of nolvadex , as it will decrease estrogen to minimal levels, while actually BOOSTING growth hormone pulsation, and its conversion to IGF-1!

BTW>.... i haven't posted in a while, WTF happened to the emoticons?
    <------hahaha wtf is that? Fvcking hilarious!

newb is offline New Member
    I can't believe it took this long for someone to suggest letro. Use letro during your cycle, and nolva for PCT. Unfortunately, you wont be able to milk yourself anymore...sorry bro.

joe_capone is offline Member
    wait.. are u sure what ur taking is test?? not deca or fina.. coz test doesnt agrivate progesterone gyno... tahts what fina or deca do.. test gyno gives u large breasts and a lumb behind the nipple. i never heard of test doing this all theese years i been learning on theese boards. thats the reason why i stay away from fina or deca coz im prone to progest gyno. nolvadex stops estrogen type of gyno.. not progest gyno. thats dealt with bromo and so on. so nolvadex wont be any help for u at all to stop ur problem.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    Jesus bro, did you use any nolva during your cycle??? Get off test and get some nolva quick man. if it gets worse go see a doctor

Dude lousy research and advice

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    LMAO, what is it with newbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOLY CRAP Sh** leaking from nips, HELP-newbie-bomb.jpg  

Well thank you all for the advice I will continue with the nolva at 100mg a day until I get letro. Thanx again guys yall really helped calm my wild A** down.

joe_capone is offline Member
    u dont need letro for that u need bromo.

If it were me, I'd be taking 2.5mgs/day of Letro and 25mcgs/day of T3.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack, But why the T3 hooker?

THE CAV is offline New Member
    Screw it Im going to quit I hate gyno. What steroids doesnt convert to estrogen? give me a cycle I can take that wont have gyno related sides. Does winny convert, I havnt done a search on that yet?

buddy if all you want is gains without gyno the run tren and winny. youll haev no sex drive buts its a hell of a way to gain a lil lean mass and great for shreddin up hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Not to hijack, But why the T3 hooker?
    Most steroids lower your thyroid levels. This can cause increased prolactin production, which in turn can cause lactation. The T3 will prevent this.

I think I go into this in depth in the Steroid Profiles forum, in the Tren Acetate profile, because tren lowers your thyroid quite a bit.

Thread Information