sunofabeach is offline New Member

Damn my legs is sore

Just a quick question, did my first injection today and my leg is sore, it feels like some one took a bat and smacked me in the leg, or like someone just gave me a big charlie horse, just wondering if that is normal, and if anyone knows how to subside that feeling, but mostly if that is normal

Thanks for the help

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    sitting here right now bro wondering how im gona do squats tomorow, freakin prop hurts like a bitch. Right quad is killing me but you will get used to it, its worth the pain when you start packing on muscle. Run some hot water on it in the shower and massage the hell out of it deep tissue. Next time you inject massage the area you inject and it will help get the oil out of the pool and dispurse into the muscle so it wont be so sore.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    what kind of gear are you taking?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... what kinda gear???

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    When I use painful gear, I find it really helps to shoot into a muscle sometime before I work it out. Apply warmth, Massage, stretch, make sure to inject slowly, You can also cut it with oil, b12, other gear, etc.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i found this to work very well - load the pin up, keep the cap on, then leave it in a cup of hot water for a little while. make sure the cap on the pin is on nice and tight so no water gets in. dont let water drip into the plunger part either. when you take it out, shoot it when it feels warm to the tough, not hot, or cool. it really does take the pain out of the injections, because it disperses more quickly.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I injected after workout in the evening and during the night I woke up because of the pain. Couldn't walk on that leg. So I had to hop on one leg to the barhroom to take a piss Next morning was a little better but still had trouble walking a little so I had to call in sick. "To much injectiong pains today so I'm staying home" haha could you imagine that. Just had to make up some story. Any way the pain disappeared totally after a coupel of days. If not then go see a doc.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    t400 had me in pain for almost a week. way too much BA in the mix

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A smaller pin might help. I use 25ga for almost everything, now. Try to keep the rig well stabilized through the injection process. Wiggling around will cause some tissue damage. When you pull out, Rub deeply into the muscle as you mash down on the site with your alcohol wipe. Don't shoot the day before working quads... either shoot right before, or wait until afterwards. Severe injection pain can mess up your legs day.If you are shooting prop then dilute it with deca or eq or whatever. Same with sust. Sust can also hurt a little.

Thread Information