CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member

1st timer assistance

I have been reading for days and trying to answer my questions without making a post, however, I feel better having personal responses. I plan to take a 10 week cycle of Deca 300 QV and Test E 250. How important is it to be on an anit-e during the cycle. I have a fat ass and thick legs, and definitely don't want the water held in those fatty areas. Would something like Letro 30 ML 2.5 mg / ML do the job? Is there something better? Is it a good idea to do cardio during my cycle? Also, I am curious about the best pct. Would something like Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL be sufficient? Lastly, is there anything else to take during the cycle to help?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    try letro @ 1.25 mg per day then run some a-dex @.25/day

you also might have get some bromo for deca
    abstrack@protonmail.com

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    r u age 19?

I'm 22

yerg is offline Associate Member
    More test than deca ...

yea man...more test than deca ...and more test period...like 4-500mg a week...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy19
    I have been reading for days and trying to answer my questions without making a post, however, I feel better having personal responses. I plan to take a 10 week cycle of Deca 300 QV and Test E 250. How important is it to be on an anit-e during the cycle. I have a fat ass and thick legs, and definitely don't want the water held in those fatty areas. Would something like Letro 30 ML 2.5 mg / ML do the job? Is there something better? Is it a good idea to do cardio during my cycle? Also, I am curious about the best pct. Would something like Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL be sufficient? Lastly, is there anything else to take during the cycle to help?
    Unnecessary... if you are doing just 250 mg of test e a week, you will not have dangerous levels of estrogen, no need for anti-e. Letro is overkill and not necessary even at 500 mg test a week, many dudes run 500 mg of test a week and dont need anti-e's at all except only very occassionally if and when nipples get sensative. For some reason like I am on steady 500 mg of test a week, some weeks I need nolva, others like now I have gone 2 weeks and have not needed nolva in the least. Its probably because having a beer here and there causes big spike in estrogen levels so I havent had a beer in a long time but also foods eating and amount of sleep can also effect estrogen conversion in an off and on again unpredictable pattern.

Thanks, thats all I needed to know. If thats the case do you think the 250 of Test and 300 of Deca will even do anything for me? Also, should I stop taking Cell-Tech, or will it still be beneficial?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you need to do more research mate. Dont take a higher dose of deca or you will end up with a limp dick. If you are set on 250 test a week then drop deca to 100mg. If its your first cycle then leave the deca out alltogether you will gain from just test. Which Celltech product you using? Creatine products are pretty useless while on gear but if your talking about protein shake then yes you need to take that as part of a good bulking diet which i suggest you look into before you use any AS

Thread Information