Thread: Tribulus

jlewis1111 is offline Banned

Tribulus

which site has the best bang for the buck?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    which site has the best bang for the buck?
    www.ultimatefireworks.com

oh really good one

Scrub is offline Member
    oh really good one
    I thought it was funny. And no I don't know where a good place to buy Tribulus from. I have never used the stuff. I'd assume GNC would have it though.

it was funny just put a order in for a few of them thanks gnc is high as **** though

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    it was funny just put a order in for a few of them thanks gnc is high as **** though
    GNC is almost double the price of all other places **** GNC lol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i get my trib from vitamin shoppe...
    basic trib isn't to expensive... but if u get the stuff with other stuff added like the san's endotest pro it gets pricey....

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Just search for it on google dude, and look at a bunch of websights, compare their prices, find the cheapest out of them all and buy some

firest0rm is offline New Member
    I had tribulus before and was ok but my mate just got some and it really ****ed him up, dizzyness drowsyness mega increased aggressiveness.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by firest0rm
    I had tribulus before and was ok but my mate just got some and it really ****ed him up, dizzyness drowsyness mega increased aggressiveness.
    should be used as a pct when natural test levels are down and your not injecting any

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    above every single post... in every single thread

www.allsportsnutrition.com

optimum nutrition tribulus 90 625 mg pills is like 8 bucks

wolf4 is offline New Member
    i go with straight up tribulus seeds they cost a fraction of the price of the sup you can get just brew a little tea strain ad honey and your good to go.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    jlewis1111 one thing you have to take into consideration is using a tribulus supplement that not only contains a high steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but specifically a high % of the protodioscin saponin.
    it is this specific saponin that has been shown to raise LH levels thus increasing endogenous testosterone .
    many companies state their steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but do not mention protodiscin %.
    the highest % protodioscin supp that i know of contains at least 20% protodioscin.
    the three companies who sell ithe concentrated extract are sopharmas TRIBESTAN, thermolife's TRIBOSTEN and twinlabs TRIBULUS FUEL EXTREME.
    these are certainly dear in comparison to the bargain basement tribulus supps out there but imho they are a complete waste of money.
    you get what you pay for!

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    wow toc67guru, i never knew that, thanks!

100m champ is offline Member
    bodybuilding.com Has some pretty good prices to choose from

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    go w/ the banner on this forum
    support the forum
    HULKZER (.)(.)

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    jlewis1111 one thing you have to take into consideration is using a tribulus supplement that not only contains a high steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but specifically a high % of the protodioscin saponin.
    it is this specific saponin that has been shown to raise LH levels thus increasing endogenous testosterone .
    many companies state their steroidal saponin(furostanol saponins) content but do not mention protodiscin %.
    the highest % protodioscin supp that i know of contains at least 20% protodioscin.
    the three companies who sell ithe concentrated extract are sopharmas TRIBESTAN, thermolife's TRIBOSTEN and twinlabs TRIBULUS FUEL EXTREME.
    these are certainly dear in comparison to the bargain basement tribulus supps out there but imho they are a complete waste of money.
    Good info

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    above every single post... in every single thread

optimum nutrition tribulus 90 625 mg pills is like 8 bucks
    or leavesandroots.com
    480 grams for 11 bucks!

nostradamas is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    so tell me arent high LH levels good. When you say endogenous you mean the production of estrogen I have some tribulus fuel extreme you mean to tell me its good or bad. You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this subject enlighten me.

twinlabs supp is GOOOD!

yes you are right raising natural test levels by raising LH levels will also raise estrogen through aromatisation(this naturally occurs in the body to maintain homeostatis.

however post cycle LH levels are low and tribulus will help raise your levels within normal range.the idea is to recover the HPTA asap to maintain gains.

use proper pct.

endogenous only means that which your body can naturally produce.

i read so much sh1t about tribulus and bargain basement priced supps that are on the market purely to make money.they are a CON!

these will do next to nothing as they may only contain tribulus in raw herb form.

it needs to be a concentrated extract with a high protodioscin saponin % to see desired results.

i feel i should be making commission on the companies i recommended sales, as i advocate them so much.

with a course to grow there is normally no expense spared money wise.

pct is just as important on more so.so do not take short cuts!!

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone use tribulus while on a cycle?

Hans is offline Associate Member
    just received fedex delivery of 2 bottles from allsportnutrition dot com, cost $11.87 each. Manuf is Ultimate Nutrition, patented Bulgarian Tribulus capsules, 90 capsules per bottle, 750mg each, expires 2/08. Shipped to me within 3 business days and also received a free sample bottle of Whey protein, manuf by Solid Muscle. Visa worked securely, no billing/shipping problems.

bump as i am very impressed by the immense knowledge of toc67guru !

in my opinion he should be promoted to SUPER MOD asap especially if you receive financial reward for such a distinguished position.

Thread Information