big N is offline Anabolic Member

winny better when injected or oral

just curious to see what u guys rhink about injecting or drinking winny,wich do u think works best.i think injection by far.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good question...I've only ever injected winny. However, I've read conflicting statements from mods/pros/vets. Some say administering winstrol orally is 90% as effective as injecting, others say it just as effective. If you take winny depot orally it will cut down on the amount of injections. For part of my next stack I plan on taking 50mg winny tablets ED for 6 weeks.

Pete

Ranger Guest
    A 17AA Steroid is a 17AA Steroid....The path does not matter as it will pass through the liver several times to finally get broken down....Hence the very same reason we cap, or drink Ref. B as well....

To help with the Winny when taken by mouth, take it with Grapefruit Juice, this has shown to help greatly with absorbtion....

Just my opinion on it....

Ranger

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    injectable is cheaper by far, and more accurate dosing

CYCLEON Guest
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dont want to hear this question again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please do a search

- find out that yes, winny is the same taken orally or injected - a site inject into small muscle groups will likely be of some additional localized.

I will no longer answer questions relating to drinking/injecting winny

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Cycleon...don't hold back bro. Tell us how you REALLY feel about answering that question

Pete

Hey I have a question? Who's Winny? I want to ask her if it's better to take her orally or inject her.....I mean get to the source fellas.

CYCLEON Guest
    LMAO

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Ranger
    A 17AA Steroid is a 17AA Steroid....The path does not matter as it will pass through the liver several times to finally get broken down....Hence the very same reason we cap, or drink Ref. B as well....

To help with the Winny when taken by mouth, take it with Grapefruit Juice, this has shown to help greatly with absorbtion....

Ranger

so you swallow 50mg every other day then?as you were to shoot?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Ranger [/B][/QUOTE]

how much grape fruit juice to do you recomend- Ranger?

You can even purchase gel caps from GNC, inject the winny into the caps and swallow them. Just don't let them sit too long or it will disolve the gel caps.

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by big N
    so you swallow 50mg every other day then?as you were to shoot?
    whether shot or oral, winny should be taken ED - oral dose should be broken up into 4x if you can (nice for tabs)

The Iron Game Guest
    Iwant2BSolid,

"

Grapefruit juice may react with medications, study finds
    September 12, 2000
    Web posted at: 11:33 AM EDT (1533 GMT)

ROCHESTER, Minnesota (Reuters) -- Drinking grapefruit juice to wash down some prescription medicines may be dangerous because the juice can raise blood concentrations of the drug beyond what the dosage calls for, researchers said on Tuesday.

Unlike other citrus juices, grapefruit juice inhibits one of the body's intestinal enzyme systems and can result in marked increases in serum levels of some prescription drugs, such as those to treat heart disease and control blood pressure.

Interactions between grapefruit juice and certain drugs -- which has been known but not extensively studied -- is particularly worrisome for the elderly who are more likely to take medications and may be inclined to drink calcium-fortified grapefruit juice, Mayo Clinic researchers Garvan Kane and James Lipsky wrote in this month's issue of the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.

Although some drugs are given with others to enhance their effects, grapefruit juice should not be used for this purpose because its impact can be unpredictable and potentially dangerous, they wrote.

Grapefruit juice does not pose a problem for those receiving medication intravenously, the report said."

A glass should do the trick. Remember dont take other medications at the same time as the steroid . And if you do decide to do this you will be drinking a glass 4-6 times a day.

so break the 50mg or say 1cc down into 4(take a little at a time throughout the day untill 1cc is used?)

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by big N
    so break the 50mg or say 1cc down into 4(take a little at a time throughout the day untill 1cc is used?)
    yes

bulldog is offline New Member
    So if you drink the injectable, should you limit the duration of your cycle to six weeks like other orals that are tough on the liver?

And should milk thistle be consumed as well?

bulldog

damn that avatar pic is tuff. bump for you to hear about the thistle.

Ranger Guest
    Always....Always...Think of the liver, kidneys..etc. Anything you can add for their protection...do so, plenty of water, and live to enjoy the end results....

Remember, winny can supress cortisol to a certain degree....in other words, should your joints ache, become stiff...this is a side of winny....adding Glucos. or shark cartil. can aid in this as well....

If you were to search all the boards, and all the archives, I feel certain winny would be the primary culprit in most abcess's

Take it by mouth, one less injection, one less worry Bro

Ranger

The Gel Caps advice is sound...I do it all the time...

CYCLEON Guest
    fine points ranger - thats why lots of people take winny with deca or another nice addition (tho not for your liver) is anadrol , as it helps water up the joints abit.

Originally posted by Ranger
    Always....Always...Think of the liver, kidneys..etc. Anything you can add for their protection...do so, plenty of water, and live to enjoy the end results....

Remember, winny can supress cortisol to a certain degree....in other words, should your joints ache, become stiff...this is a side of winny....adding Glucos. or shark cartil. can aid in this as well....

If you were to search all the boards, and all the archives, I feel certain winny would be the primary culprit in most abcess's

Take it by mouth, one less injection, one less worry Bro

Ranger

The Gel Caps advice is sound...I do it all the time...
    Ranger....
    Abcess's? Why-bad injection procedure? Why would you waste your time injection in to a gel cap then swallowing it.. instead of just swallowing it? My guess is so you can break up doses throughout the day, and thus transport it alot easier to pop when needed.> Correct? But does it dissolve the gel cap as dumbells suggested? thanks..

_SOLID

Ranger Guest
    Again, you must consider the fact we're talking about a 17AA compound....

Let's take anadrol , or better yet, dbol ...we all know about dbol...

Dbol came into play in the early 40's by Ciba as I recall(and they brought us EQ as well, which is chemically identical to dbol with the exception of the ester chain Undecylenate)....dbol has a rough half-life of around 4 hours....hence we take the tabs every 4 hours in divided dosages....keeping the levels at a more constant per sey.....along those round about lines, we're doing much the same with winny....Also by doing this, and this is my opinion, we're somewhat safeguard the liver to a small degree....MHO....

Ranger

If I had a dollar for every time I have seen a thread like this....I'd be rich or huge....heh heh heh....knowing me....probally both....*wink*

Ranger

Stax Master is offline New Member
    So....Inject?

Thread Information