hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Every New Cycle, Do You Upgrade Mg's Everytime?

Just Wondering...how Many Of You If Not All, Upgrade Your Dosages Every New Cycle...cuz I Know That Some Of You Guys Are On Your 6 Plus Cycles, And If You Are Upgrading...you Have To Be Doing Over A Gram A Week? At That Level, Do You Shut Down Really Hard??? Im Going On My Third And Im Going To Be Pushing 750mg A Week Of Testoprim-d And Probably Stack With Dbol In The Beginning.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I mean, what if my cycle time off was a year to time on of only 3 months? would it be necessary to jump up mgs...im speaking mainly of test.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I personally would run the same mg's if i was getting results from it. When I stopped getting the results I expected I would either bump up the mg's or add a new compound or change around the compounds a bit. Can't speak for others though.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    It depends on if you went off cycle properly and cleaned out your receptors. There is some adaptation to gear when used frequently but if you have 6 months between cycles then you will get the same kind of results from repeating the same cycle. However if you do 3 or more cycles a year (depending on length etc.) then you would want to look at increasing dosages and manipulating the types of gear used at certain points.

Thread Information