hotboy566 is offline New Member

Deca Durabolin and Testosterone enanethate Cycle...?

Hi im 145 pounds and 5'8 and i was thinking of doing a deca alone cycle, but i read so many bad things about it so i decided to add testosterone to it. Since im not that tall, i don't want to get very big, but i want to gain a reasonable amount of muscle mass. Please let me know if this is an ok cycle to go with for my first cycle.

week 1- Deca 100 mg,
    week 2- Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 3- Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 4 -Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 5 -Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 6-Deca 100 mg,

Pct - Clomid 100 mg (day 1)
    clomid 50 mg/day (day 2-14)

P.S : i cut my cycle to six week, because i really can't afford a ten week cycle right now...i just want to become in good shape.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks aint gonna cut it bro....10 minimum......and those doses are way too low....

most importantly, i think you've got a lot more to grow naturally.....you're pretty small......how long have you been working out, and how is your diet?

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Seriously. Wait, save up some money and do a 12 - 16 week cycle. You will get a little bit but nothing substantial at all. I also agree the dosages are way too low. Double them and you are in the ballpark for a good beginner cycle. However if you do a 12 week TestE/Deca cycle you will need to cut both out of the cycle at 9 weeks (with 500mg) and you should continue to the last week with prop or suspension. Then you can effectively go off cycle

i've been working out for about 4 years off and on, usually work out for about 2-3 months, stop for a month or two, and then start again.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I would be more consistent. Your muscles will atrophy quickly when you stop the load on them, so taking a month or 2 off will always keep you fighting to get back to where you started from. Also when using gear if you also combine that with a break in training when you go off cycle you will shrink down faster than you can think about it.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro imo gain some more weight naturally. you dont really have a base to work with at 145lbs. listen to the bro's when they say that working out for a month or two and taking off for a month or two wont get you no where. also if you dont have enough money for a 10 week cycle save up more cash so you dont waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by hotboy566
    Hi im 145 pounds and 5'8 and i was thinking of doing a deca alone cycle, but i read so many bad things about it so i decided to add testosterone to it. Since im not that tall, i don't want to get very big, but i want to gain a reasonable amount of muscle mass. Please let me know if this is an ok cycle to go with for my first cycle.

week 1- Deca 100 mg,
    week 2- Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 3- Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 4 -Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 5 -Deca 200 mg, Test. Enanethate 250 mg
    week 6-Deca 100 mg,

Pct - Clomid 100 mg (day 1)
    clomid 50 mg/day (day 2-14)

P.S : i cut my cycle to six week, because i really can't afford a ten week cycle right now...i just want to become in good shape.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you need to gain a lot more naturally and have a solid foundation before starting gear. Youre too small at 145 to take gear. You will get poor results by not having a solid foundation, it also suggests that your diet and training are not where they should be for AAS. Steroids dont work miracles, you must have a very good diet and training program in place in order to get the maximum result possible from steroids and then even more important, keep the results. If you cant afford to do a cycle correctly, then you need to hold off as well. Im just curious as to how old you are too?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    if youre gonna do that short of a cycle which i dont recomend use prop instead of test e

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    10 week minimum cycle - all you will do is shut down your HTPA before seeing all the great results - secondly, not to be a parrot but you need to dial in your training and diet .

How old are you and what is your training history ?

im 21 years old

right now i bench around 170 pounds, im medium built.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you have a long way to go naturally - please dial in your diet and training before using AAS - how long have you been lifting ?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    that might be near the top of bad cycles.

omg ....do some more research especially if you think a 6 weeker is ok...you need more info

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if this is all you can afford, you are either getting raped or you need to wait.

willystyles is offline New Member
    First off to cut your cycle that short your going to kill your gains and overall turn out deca taking at least 18-22 days to actually enter your system fully. thats half your cycle. Ive personally done test e and deca together with dbols as well but off that cycle if your looking to not get that big i would recomend not doing this cycle. Youd be better off using anavar and deca together that will cut you completely up youll look great and deca will add the other 10-20 pounds your looking for. This will allow you to look healthy and not super bloated from the deca/test e cycle. Anavar i would run 50 mgs a day on two pills of 25mgs. One in the morning and one at night. and shot 300 mgs of deca a week min.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboy566
    right now i bench around 170 pounds, im medium built.
    Workout more and eat more-I am 5'8" and weigh in about 220#, I started using gear at about 180#, 145 is way too small, and I can tell by your bench max you don't work out enough or hard enough.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Its the hard truth but Id listen to these guys. Your probably thinking what do they know, Im doing a cycle anyway but if I were you seriously, Id listen to them on here. When it comes to things like this they are ALWAYS right.

If you are unable to even post your diet and training then you obviously havent got one sorted and planned out which means your a long way from doing AAS. Also, with the cycle you posted, which is clearly a very very poor cycle, it shows you have not done enough research and again are therefore not ready for AAS.

Dont give it a bad name

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    well at those dosages ? write back when your going to do a cycle not hrt.

Thread Information