Thread: bi shot

felthamboy is offline Junior Member

bi shot

hi bro's could someone help me out im looking to start doing my shots in my bis could someone give me a good step by step guide to doing it i only do quads myself at the mo cos i find it hard to pull back one handed if i do it anywere else i get someone to do it for me

many thanks
    simon

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    spotinjections.com

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    pull back? didnt know u where supposed to do that when injecting intramuscular, thught this was only nessesery for intraveneus injections(sp?). and i dont do those.

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    spotinjections.com
    thanks mate i know about that site good pics but i was hoping for a writen step by step pics are good but would be great if someone that dose them could run me tought it

thank
    simon

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    when you inject with one hand to aspirate use your thumb to push down on one of the pieces that looks like a T on the plunger end. them use your index and middle finger to pull back the plunger. takes a little practice but its fairly easy bro.

Flex the arm that you're about to inject to locate center of the "peak" of your target bicep. Then elngate and relax your arm out straight again while NOT losing the location that you picked as peak center. Swab your site off with rubbing alcohol. There is a large vein that divides my bicep heads right down the middle of my arm. Slowly push your needle in to the bicep on the inside (toward your body) of the vein. I typically use 1" 25 ga pins for my site injections. If you're using this same pin...insert the needle into your bicept completely leaving only about 1/8" - 3/16" inch of the needle above the skin in case it were to break off (not likely). Aspirate (pull back slightly on the plunger while buried in your bicep until air bubbles feed back into the syringe. If blood feeds back in to the syringe...pull out the needle, relocate, and try again. You may change the needle if you think it's necessary) to be certain that you are safely buried in the muscle tissue of your bicep and not in a vein. THIS STEP IS VERY NECESSARY. Push the plunger down slowly and hold the needle steadily while injecting. When finished, withdraw the needle, alcohol swab the site again and massage it for about a minute or so.
    Then start flexing in front of the nearest mirror.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    With bis, it is important to use a small pin. A 25 is good. A slin pin is good,too, if you are patient enough to watch paint dry. Don't try to shoot more than 1cc in each bi. After piercing the skin, insert the pin slowly into the muscle, and if it feels like you are near a nerve, pull out and re-insert. Be sure to aspirate . I don't know if this is right, so take it with a grain of salt... I shoot as nearly in the center of either the inner or outer head as possible. Don't shoot the day before or two days before hitting biceps in the gym... try shooting right before training them, or afterwards. The soreness you will get will really mess with your training. Don't forget to follow all sterile procedures, including washing your hands with soap and water, always shoot with a new pin and not the one you drew up the gear with, and after pulling out, give the muscle a nice deep massage. Biceps shots can hurt, but you can tame the pain with proper technique.

thanks bros

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes ive some info ,dont do it.lol
    they dont like me i inject prop and tren in them and cant move them for a week.
    but you may aswell try it and see thats how you find out which muscles you can inject.
    what are you injecting?

homeberw test e tryed it but my hand would not stop shakeing so pulled out and hit quad again im a pussy i know lol

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey are 5/8th" needles fine for bicep injections

THE CAV is offline New Member
    spot injections are not ment for test e. they are ment for stuff like synthol. oil based are better off in larger muscles likr the guad or glut or even the delt if there thick enough.

Thread Information