JuicyAcker is offline New Member

Help with my cycle

Im 28 years old, i have been running gear off and on for about 8 years. i usually go on for about 12- 20 weeks depending on what im doing or how my body is reacting. I keep on if im still getting great results. But i just started and i have been sick since my first shot.Its been like 5 days and im still not feeling great. I have noticed that when i am on my gear i get really light headed and dizzy when im hungry. i get cold sweats when i can eat on time. I really know nothing about blood levels. Is this related to blood and how often i take my shots? i keep reading people saying shoot certain geat twice a week to mantain blood levels.
    well heres my gear and what i plan on using. please help me with any feed back to when i should shoot it and why.
    QV 300 mg dec
    qv 200 mg eq ( 3 jugs) (30 cc total)
    50 or so Sus
    300 pink ds and 300 win tab (5mg)

i was thinking of doing 3 sus every monday (750 a week)
    friday 2 eq (400 mg)

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    keepin the blood levels stable mean that u want a constant amount of the drugs in ur body. u should NOT take 3 cc's of sus on monday and 2 cc's on friday. this will make u levels all out of wack. sust. should be taken every other day to keep levels stable. and eq i believe is every 3 days. so for example 1 cc sust. 1cc eq on monday. 1cc sust. wednesday. 1cc eq thursday. 1 cc friday sust. and on and on. u got pct right?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    is that injecting 3ccs of sus every monday and 2ccs of eq every friday? bro you need to spread your shots out. sus should be injected EOD and eq twice a week to keep your blood levels constant to reduce sides.

ok great thats the info i need to know
    i will shoot 1 sus every mon , wed and frid, and eq 1 on mond and friday, and i have 300 dec too so i guess maybe 1 cc on monday
    what about my orals i figure i have like 500 pink ds and 500 blue win 5 tabs i can use

bro, please don't take offense to this, but for running for 8 years, this cycle looks poorly laid out. do you have PCT anti-es prolactin inhibitors etc?

I have some tamoxifen , left from last time and some nolvadex , so i should have enough to run 20 mg a day , and i plan on some hcg at the end. and commenting that i have used gear over a 8 year span was not meaning to sound like i know it all, just saying i normally do a cycle of at least 12 weeks once every year or two. Rather than trying to dogg on me i would be interested in some positive feed back. I never said it was laid out proper or i would not have posted it with "HELP" for a title. So if you have suggestions on what to add or subtract and when to do it, i would be thankful. That was the original reason for posting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    keepin the blood levels stable mean that u want a constant amount of the drugs in ur body. u should NOT take 3 cc's of sus on monday and 2 cc's on friday. this will make u levels all out of wack. sust. should be taken every other day to keep levels stable. and eq i believe is every 3 days. so for example 1 cc sust. 1cc eq on monday. 1cc sust. wednesday. 1cc eq thursday. 1 cc friday sust. and on and on. u got pct right?
    Thanks man thats the kind of info im looking for.

bro, i don't mean to dog on you, i am trying to help you out so you don't hurt yourself and so sides are minimal. i am just making sure you are not doing everything wrong. I know you are not trying to portray that you know it all, just making sure.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you will need clomid for your pct,nolva alone will not do the job.do a search on pct.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you will need clomid for your pct,nolva alone will not do the job.do a search on pct.
    well nolva is good for durring my run to keeps gyno down but hcg should be sufficient at the end ? or should i use clomid instead or as well? I am assuming you are talking about pct for after my run so im not crashing .

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyAcker
    well nolva is good for durring my run to keeps gyno down but hcg should be sufficient at the end ? or should i use clomid instead or as well? I am assuming you are talking about pct for after my run so im not crashing .
    yes mate clomid is a must for your pct will give your own test a jump,run the nolva all the way through the pct as well ,run the sustanon 1 week past the deca then 18days after the last shot of sus start the clomid,i would do 300mg clomid day1,100mg clomid day2,50mg clomid 20 days,20mg nolva all through.

so i should do clomid every day for 3 weeks after and run the nolva all the way to the end of the clomid?

yes mate

Thread Information