week 10-15 400 mg primobolan
    week 1-15 4 tabs proviron
    week 1-15 2 tabs arimidex
    week 1-15 2 tab nolvadex
    week 12-15 3 tabs clomid
    week 1-12 5 tabs clenbuterol
    week 8-10 4 tabs cytomel

PCT started at week 12.

Do I have to change equipoise with deca ?

Can you give some review about this cycle? I used 2 times it 2 and 1 year ago give incredible results. It is hard to reach info from Turkey?

I am weighing 103 kg 1.88cm with body fat index %7.5

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    I started a new cycle 3 days ago:

week 1-3 2 tabs anapolon
    week 1-10 250mg sustanon every other day
    week 1-10 100mg finaplix every other
    week 1-12 400 mg equipoise week
    week 10-15 400 mg primobolan
    week 1-15 4 tabs proviron
    week 1-15 2 tabs arimidex
    week 1-15 2 tab nolvadex
    week 12-15 3 tabs clomid
    week 1-12 5 tabs clenbuterol
    week 8-10 4 tabs cytomel

PCT started at week 12.

Do I have to change equipoise with deca ?

Can you give some review about this cycle? I used 2 times it 2 and 1 year ago give incredible results. It is hard to reach info from Turkey?

I am weighing 103 kg 1.88cm with body fat index %7.5
    first off u need to extent your test past your EQ. and why would u start PCT if u are still running primo? u do pct when u are done with everything.also shoot the fina ED. its better this way

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I agree with rballs. Fina should be shot ED. Also run the sust up to week 12 with the EQ and then start PCT at week 15.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I use primo the avoid crash in pct. It has less aromatization but I use arimidex this shut down aromazation. I use it for 2 times recovery is better and blood tests does not differ for testesterone compared classical pct's which I did for 5 time. Since arimidex, nolvadex and proviron shut down all of the estrogen related effects starting pct at week 12 would not differ if I start for example at 15th week. I said them according to my blood test.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that seems like an awful long time to run the clen . for myself i would only run it for 6 weeks max. it kinda scares me to run something that suppresses your thyroid function for that long.

1n 4 weeks it returns to normal level for me. 6 week Cytomel returns to normal for 10 weeks.

---------

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    1n 4 weeks it returns to normal level for me. 6 week Cytomel returns to normal for 10 weeks.
    how effective do think it is for you after 6 weeks? i would imagine your taking benadryl to clear out your receptors about every 2-3 weeks while on clen ?

after 6 weeks it feels like cytomel is eating me. I sometimes use benadryl but can not see any solid effect on blood levels.

i guess if all your levels are good then why not. i still will not go past 6 weeks with cytomel or clen . i've actually drifted away from those and i'm doing the first run of dnp right now. clen makes me super hungry so i'm always eating. if the cytomel is eating muscle after 6 weeks then why not do a 6week clen/t3 cycle and then hop back on later in your cycle? maybe not enough time though. you could always start week 1-7 take 7-11 off and extend your cycle to 17 weeks and run clen/t3 11-17? just a thought.

I can only guess, that since you are in Turkey, this cycle is partly based on the relative inexpensiveness of steroids over there.

If it were my cycle, I would:

Drop the Anapolan.
    Save the nolvadex , clomid and Proviron for PCT.
    Drop the cytomel .

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i guess if all your levels are good then why not. i still will not go past 6 weeks with cytomel or clen. i've actually drifted away from those and i'm doing the first run of dnp right now. clen makes me super hungry so i'm always eating. if the cytomel is eating muscle after 6 weeks then why not do a 6week clen/t3 cycle and then hop back on later in your cycle? maybe not enough time though. you could always start week 1-7 take 7-11 off and extend your cycle to 17 weeks and run clen/t3 11-17? just a thought.
    I do not use t3 too much because in pct I gain tons of fat. Recovery period is nigthmare. However, there is not significant drop on my trioid functioning with clenbuterol (5 tabs/day) compared to using t3 even if at small dose( 1tab/day) Clen makes me fall in sleep harder so I use melatonin and 250mg B6 one hour before bad. Prohibiting the crash of trioid is very important to me. If crash occurs in recovery period I gain average 3.5-5kg fat if I diet on off-cycle to not gain fat I loss muscle. So I am not preferring to use cytomel in all cases more than 4 weeks. It does not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I can only guess, that since you are in Turkey, this cycle is partly based on the relative inexpensiveness of steroids over there.

If it were my cycle, I would:

Drop the Anapolan.
    Save the nolvadex , clomid and Proviron for PCT.
    Drop the cytomel.
    Prices are relatively low the tottal cycle costs me around 400$

bozok is offline New Member
    Why do you run arimidex , nolvadex , proviron together? And how can you achieve such a fat free body? Is it because you block all of the estrogen?

From my previous expriences from my past cycle there is no decrease in my LH and Test levels in my blood although I did 20 week cycles. Also in my third cycle I use 2g test/week with testolactone, proviron and arimidex I finish my 20 week cycle with %30 high test level with additional 20 pound lean mass! So I choose to completely destroy estrogen. Because I am free of estrogen I had a fat free body. Now I am weighing 227 pounds with %4.7 body fat.

Thread Information