jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

Help with first cycle please

I was just wondering what a good first cycle would be to help cut up some. Right now i weigh about 175-180 and i'm 5'11. Not really a fat guy but a little meat at the love handles. i'm doing a lot more cardio and workouts to help with that mid section. what im wondering is what would you recommend for a first cycle to gain between 5-15 lbs of solid muscle while shredding up. i was thinking winny and primo. what do you think of that combo and what do you think would be better than that for that amount of gains? thanks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    age, experience with weight lifting etc.

I'm 24 been lifting for about a year now.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You will not gain 15 lbs while cutting and trying to shred up... Diet will determine a bulk or cut, then decide based on profiles what would be good and then ask. So right now I recommend
    Weeks 1-10 Diet and cardio training in the a.m.

This cycle will be very benificial before hitting your next one.

diet and cardio. if you are not losing the weight you want, tweak your diet.

like i said though, im not fat. i do however want to get a little bigger but not huge while cutting up. what would be a good cycle for that. i know the diet will get the little love handles i have gone along with a good cardio routine. what about getting a little bigger while cutting? is my choice of gear good for what i want?

Refer back to my previous post, if you do not understand it let me know I will try to explain one more time.

please explain why the gear wont help me better to gain the weight and cut. im not being rude, just new to the scene so im trying to understand why and/or how the diet and cardio will help me gain weight and cut up. thanks

if you read your post you will see that gaining weight and cutting are obviously contradictory. in order to build muscle, and to build the max amount of muscle, you need to intake AT LEAST 4500 cals a day. this cannot be done while cutting. do you understand.
    Last edited by FrkyBgStok; 05-02-2005 at 11:40 AM.

Ok, the readers digest version... Bulking is what you try to do for gaining muscle mass, so diet as in eating for gaining(along with training and rest) will go along with whichever aas you would choose, some better than others... Cutting (loosing fat) because of diet as in eating less calories than you expend, aas would be used in preservation of muscle. So each cycle will be completely different, for different goals. So do you want 15lbs of muscle or do you want to loose 10lbs of fat while keeping your lean mass so your body will not catabolize your muscle while ripping up? This is why most say bulk first, then next cycle cut.

OK?

some people will cycle and end up losing weight, but you should really achieve one goal at a time. diet and cardio should get you to the weight you want, and then when you get there, use a bulking diet. lifting for one year you have a lot of natural potential that you can gain muscle easily. You shouldn't need to cycle just yet.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ok, the readers digest version... Bulking is what you try to do for gaining muscle mass, so diet as in eating for gaining(along with training and rest) will go along with whichever aas you would choose, some better than others... Cutting (loosing fat) because of diet as in eating less calories than you expend, aas would be used in preservation of muscle. So each cycle will be completely different, for different goals. So do you want 15lbs of muscle or do you want to loose 10lbs of fat while keeping your lean mass so your body will not catabolize your muscle while ripping up? This is why most say bulk first, then next cycle cut.

OK?
    nice

ok i want to gain 15lbs of muscle first....then i would like to cut.

so would primo and winny be good to gain up to 15lbs?

i really think that after a year you need to manipulate your diet cut out cardio (or minimal) eat like a horse and lift like a bear. i would really stay away from cycles this early. and i would not recommend winny and primo to BULK!

Quote Originally Posted by jay7227021
    so would primo and winny be good to gain up to 15lbs?
    Only if you are a girl...

Try this very cost effective cycle
    weeks
    1-10 testosterone (cypionate or enanthate ) 500mg per week split into two injects per week(monday 250mg thurs 250mg)
    1-4 dbol (dianabol ) 35mg ed
    I would have nolvadex on hand enough to run 20mg entire cycle. Have you some clomid for pct and start that two weeks after last inject.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    some people will cycle and end up losing weight, but you should really achieve one goal at a time. diet and cardio should get you to the weight you want, and then when you get there, use a bulking diet. lifting for one year you have a lot of natural potential that you can gain muscle easily. You shouldn't need to cycle just yet.
    Exactly !

Why Bulk if your trying to cut it doesnt make alot of sense.

Im 28 5"10 i wiegh 180lbs ive never tried to bulk it just comes naturaly with lifting wieghts and eating right.

Thread Information