Wulfskoll is offline New Member

Is Oasis for real ?

Hello all! My question is has anybody ordered HGH from Oasis? And if you have, how was your experience? I ask this, because, I received a terrible back injury 2 years ago. Had a surgery that did not work, and I have recently started going to the gym, and had a personal trainer recommend HGH. So I am looking for a legit place to buy it. And doing my research on Oasis. Would greatly appreciate anyone's feedback.
    Wulf

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Did not order HGH, but they are legit (for other goodies, so I assume their HGH is good.) I know FOR A FACT that they are a good company.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    Reputable, great customer service. I use them with no problems at all. Just very expensive. With my job though, I will pay for a script.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Very expensive, but good service. I need to re-order because I forgot to order hcg and I am changing my program slightly and need more deca , but I am balking a little at the prices. The only reason I am even considering ordering from them is the rep I spoke with dealt straight-up with me and knew that I know what I needed, and didn't jerk me around, trying to sell me stuff I don't need. There are other, cheaper clinics, and I tried using one. Can't give the full name but just call it PM. They gave me a hell of a runaround and caused me a great deal of inconvenience. That reminds me... I need to update the thread on them. Anyway, yeah, Oasis is okay, from my experience. Plus, they sponsor this board. (You can, apparently, give the name if they are a sponsor... hmmm.... wonder why?) I am not using hgh so I can't comment on their product except to say that it is very expensive compared to street prices,but you got a scrip. You are using legally, under medical supervision. Your name, scrip ref number, and doctor's name are on a nice, official label on the box that makes it all legal. You get help interpreting your blood tests, and knowledgeable suggestions if needed. You won't go to jail if they open your package at the post office. Your medications are compounded in a legit pharmacy by a licensed pharmacist. Lots of reasons to use a clinic, especially a good one. The only reason not to use them is the price.... ouch.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    there is no age requirement

Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    there is no age requirement
    They do have an age requirement - it is 25 years old.

Wulfskoll is offline New Member
    Thank you all for your replies I really appreciate it. I understand the price is high, but if it helps me get over this hump in my recovery it is worth it.

Thread Information