43%burnt is offline Banned

Exclamation just quit smoking

i just quit smoking cigarettes 2 weeks ago and ive been at the gym hitting cardio and on clen /t3...problem is after 10 min on cardio im totally out of breath!! its almost impossible for me to finish up my cardio...now my question is if anyone knows of any drugs/supps that help me "breathe easier" during my workouts/cardio?? thanks fellas

smegs is offline Member
    some ephedrine alone will help open your alveloi's in your lungs, a little...

your problem is that you quit 2 weeks ago, all that nasty **** is comming out of your lungs, it will take a long time depending on how long you smoked for

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What cardio are you doing? Please tell me you aren't trying to run/jog.

A former smoker on clen , that would be like impossible to do.

~SC~

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I quit smoking 2 months ago and the same things happened to me but now it's back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What cardio are you doing? Please tell me you aren't trying to run/jog.

A former smoker on clen , that would be like impossible to do.

~SC~

damn thats exactly what im doing lol...any suggestions on what to do instead of running??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Running is only going to sap your lean muscle mass and leave you totally out of breath.

To burn FAT the body needs oxygen to do this. If you are over that threshold and can't breathe, bye bye fat burning. Keep your HR at 65-75% of it's max for 40 mins, you'll do far better.

Ease into it. An un-trained heart that was filled w/smoke and is now on clen going crazy could be dangerous.

~SC~

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Running is only going to sap your lean muscle mass and leave you totally out of breath.

To burn FAT the body needs oxygen to do this. If you are over that threshold and can't breathe, bye bye fat burning. Keep your HR at 65-75% of it's max for 40 mins, you'll do far better.

Ease into it. An un-trained heart that was filled w/smoke and is now on clen going crazy could be dangerous.

~SC~

~SC~
    thanks for the advice man...ill keep this in mind from now on

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on quitting! I quit 2 years ago and it was the wisest decision I ever made!
    Bump to the advice to ease into the cardio. I may take some time for you to get to a level of the other non-smokers in your gym. Your lungs are probably still recuperating and may protest cardio for a while. Start off small and light, and like SwoleCat said, about 65-75% of max heart rate.

towtheline is offline Junior Member
    I have worked with many people that have gone through this. You need to allow your body some recovery time. Right now your lungs are literally going through a state of shock(clean air). Your body needs to recognize normalcy before it can be efficient at doing its' job. Hang in there and ease into the cardio. Patience my freind it will come with time and congrats on quitting!

wolf4 is offline New Member
    To help getting de **** out of your lungs have a couple cigarets of colt's foot.

Thread Information