dwarvenale00 is offline New Member

injection problem

i had a bad injection into the delt this morning i think, i had some blood flow out about a cc or so on me, i dont know if this is normal, but it has never happend im on 2nd bottle of test E and never bled this much. also the injection was a bit more painful than usual, guess it feels semi normal now, but should i be concerned with this blood flow? it stoped relativly fast after removal of needle, just never seen this before and was a little concerned, i think i hit the right spot.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it's ok you just knicked a vain on the way out

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you just passed through a vein, hence the blood flow. You may get some bruising and discoloration at the injection site too. No biggie.

when you injected dont push on the plunger when your at the end to try to get the last drop...cause it causes a suction ...when you pull the needle out it will bleed...

dwarvenale00 is offline New Member
    when that happens, the test is pretty much in the muscle already right? so i shouldnt have lost much that pours out with the blood?

tempbrit is offline Member
    I experienced this recently....pushing the plunger down as far as it possible can go to get all the juice out. When you pull out, the plunger pulls back and draws some blood.

I freaked out as well. I think the difference in feeling for me (post injection) was more psycholigical (from the stress) than physical. It was all better the next morning.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    you will be fine Bro - don't panic

Thread Information