jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

What would this cycle produce for results

What would this cycle produce for results in a 24 year old guy weighing 175 at 5'11 and about 15% bf.

weeks 1-10 primo 400mgs/week
    weeks 4-10 winny 50mg ed

Thanks

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Workout??? Diet???? Looks like a cutting cycle...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Entirely dependant on goals, diet, training and rest.

That is a terrible cycle regardless.

newb is offline New Member
    Its going to produce hormones in your body. Give us more.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, research. you don't come to us saying what does this do, you come and say will this work for this.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about you throw some test in there?

will it work for cutting. more or less shredding up with little weight gain?

also what is a good price for a 20ml bottle of syd group winny at 100mg/ml

bro, we mentioned this in your last post about this same thing. different goals. why are you so eager to cycle. really i want to know.

Replace the primo with test cyp. That will give you a nice balance.

How long have you been weight training?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    once again refer to your previous post, diet and cardio are keys to cutting not drugs! Test should be the base of every cycle, whether youre bulking or cutting

one year according to his last post

Quote Originally Posted by jay7227021
    will it work for cutting. more or less shredding up with little weight gain?
    Here's the best stack I've found for cutting and shredding up...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75729

the reason i want to cycle it up is because i want to harden up a lot faster than if i only dieted and did cardio. i can deal with not gaining any weight now. i know if i diet and cardio i will cut up but i want to harden and cut up in the shortest amount of time. do you think it will work or not?

What would this cycle produce for results in a 24 year old guy weighing 175 at 5'11 and about 15% bf.

weeks 1-10 primo 400mgs/week
    weeks 4-10 winny 50mg ed

Thanks
    absolutley nothing.

nothing huh? funny because all you here on this site assume everyone wants to get enormously huge. that is not my intention.

the reason i want to cycle it up is because i want to harden up a lot faster than if i only dieted and did cardio. i can deal with not gaining any weight now. i know if i diet and cardio i will cut up but i want to harden and cut up in the shortest amount of time. do you think it will work or not?
    post hoc ergo propter hoc

nothing huh? funny because all you here on this site assume everyone wants to get enormously huge. that is not my intention.
    Thats one hell of a generalization...

If you take winny and primo without some form of testosterone , you risk libido shutdown and erectile dysfunction for the length of your cycle and possibly months afterwards.

well thats a good note then...so my stack with the test will do what type of results?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    thats a horrible cycle.

do some research before posting ambiguous questions

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    No it won't. If you have love handles and have been training for only a year....as you mentioned in your other thread where you blew off excellent advice from people who have no other intention besides helping you stay healthy, no cutting cycle is going to make you look good. Work out, and build the muscles underneath the fat first. If you shred up now, you will just be skinny. Not worth it IMO.

I might also mention that it seems like you are trying to use steroids as a substitute for diet and work. If you research this site and others, you will see that steroids are not some magical potion. You still have to have everything else in order, and only then will steroids "suppliment" your routine.

ok ive been weight training for a year not doing a lot of cardio. i was in iraq so ive only been doing the cardio for a few weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    If you shred up now, you will just be skinny. Not worth it IMO.
    Good point..

Funny because you assume that we all assume that you want to get big. Hypocrisy sucks....

We honestly could care less what you want to do. We do care that you aren't ignorant about it. If you tell us something you are going to try that could harm you and won't get any results....we are going to inform you of those facts. It is your body and your decision, but no one is going to sugarcoat their answers to your questions or give you false hope.

Good luck.

ok so if i stuck with just a strict diet and cardio and got a little more cut up to where i was happy, in your opinions what would i do next in order to put on a little weight or would it still be the bulking diet. im sorry for my aggrivation, i have a friend who did a cycle and looks incredible and he's telling me totally different things then what im being told here so im a little confused. he makes me want to do the cycle since his results were awesome but more people here tell me to stick with the diet and its just aggrivating.

keeping in mind that i want a harder appearance

what does your diet and workout schedule look like. maybe these are your problems.

bro, i know a whole lot of guys that got huge off of a couple cycles, but they are 21 years old now and have more health problems. If you want to screw yourself up go ahead but we are trying to give you advice to do it safely and healthy.

post hoc ergo propter hoc means after this therefore because of this. your friend did this cycle and after he looks huge, so it is all about the cycle. THIS IS FALSE! diet and cardio are everything. if you cycle to get hard and ripped but don't have your diet on key you WILL be disappointed.

i wake up at about 7am go for a 1/2 hour jog, go to the gym ride the bike for about 15-20 mins then workout. i do one body part per day that way i can focus more on that part. i found that to be a more effective workout for me while i was overseas. after workout.
    heres the meal breakdowns after workout.
    cell tech and protein
    tuna (lunch to go meals)
    protein shake
    tuna same as above.
    dinner (normally baked chicken or lean steak)

Is that too ****ed up of a diet plan for cutting?

it doesn't look like nearly enough food. are you eating breakfast? not enough carbs, actually your diet kind of sucks. another thing is if you lift after you run, your body will be too worn out to hit your muscles hard enough.

I'm not hungry at all with that plan though. im not really eating breakfast besides the shake and creatine. should i run then have a shake before i work out or run then eat like oatmeal or something?

ok so if i stuck with just a strict diet and cardio and got a little more cut up to where i was happy, in your opinions what would i do next in order to put on a little weight or would it still be the bulking diet. im sorry for my aggrivation, i have a friend who did a cycle and looks incredible and he's telling me totally different things then what im being told here so im a little confused. he makes me want to do the cycle since his results were awesome but more people here tell me to stick with the diet and its just aggrivating.

I would focus on a diet/workout routine that builds lean body mass. Your body fat % will come down as you put on muscle. Once you have trained and gained naturally, and have some knowledge on what your body can do, research the the juice. You will learn a lot sticking around here for a few months. Check out the diet forum. Then check out the lifting forums to get an idea of a workout that will work for you. I have a friend who has sex with a really hott girl. He eats his boogers.... Does this mean if I eat my boogers, I can have sex with a hott girl? No. Sure, him being on a cycle is in direct correlation with him looking good, but the work has to be put in. It's that simple.

Cardio and weights should ALWAYS be split... check out the diet forum for this hotly debated issue.

I'm not hungry at all with that plan though. im not really eating breakfast besides the shake and creatine. should i run then have a shake before i work out or run then eat like oatmeal or something?
    WTF, you gauge how effective a diet is by how hungry you are?

Is that too ****ed up of a diet plan for cutting?
    VERY ****ed up.

*Sigh* ONCE AGAIN.... check out this link. All the information you need is here. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75729
    Last edited by AandF6969; 05-02-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dude that cycle blows

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Just to give you a point of reference, I feel I only get a good workout if I have atleast 4 meals in me before I hit the gym. You need energy. All you are doing if putting your body in a state of extreme catabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Cardio and weights should ALWAYS be split... check out the diet forum for this hotly debated issue.

WTF, you gauge how effective a diet is by how hungry you are?

VERY ****ed up.

*Sigh* ONCE AGAIN.... check out this link. All the information you need is here. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75729
    THANK YOU

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my crystal ball says you will gain exactly 18 pnds of muscle and your bench will go up 60pnds

Thread Information